Chapter 4-Someone new

hey guys sorry for this short chapter but I hope you like it

___________________________________________

   I get up out of and head towards my wardrobe I pick out my best suit and wear it.I looked in the mirror looking for anything wrong and as soon as I finish I walked to my bus stop and rode to school.

   I see Leslie waiting for me she walks towards me and I quickly speed around her.She grabs my hand and says,“Why are you ignoring me James,"I look at her in the eyes,“I'm not feeling good right now," she wraps her arms around me and says,“I can make you feel better,"I look at her and I shove her off I say,“You don't need to Leslie and aren't you dating Mark,"she looks at me, I know Mark is popular guy he dated Leslie loads of times,“Haven't you heard we broke up,"I'm not surprised at all I knew she would say that,“Again,"I say what I couldn't help it I felt bad but yet she is over him,“Yeah, hey wanna go to the dance."My mind goes instantly blank,“Sorry beautiful,I have a date,"I say hoping she would leave already,“Maybe I can have a dance with you,"she asks again wrapping her arms around me.I shove her off again I look around and luckily Greg sees me and says,“Hey James I need help with the homework for Math,"I knew he was helping me out since Leslie has an obsession with me.“Yeah Greg,"I say he is like a brother to me helping me get away from the worst and I helped him too.I see Jasmyn standing with her friends she looks amazing her dark hair with a bright yellow highlight it actually looks natural,“At least your date with her today will go smoothly,"he says she walks and disappears in the crowd.“Wait who do you have a crush on,"I ask Greg he shrugs and says,“I don't have one,"then he walks away.

                   *Greg's P.O.V*

   I walk away from James and made my way to my class I turn a corner and I crash into a girl making her books fall to the floor.“I'm so sorry,"I say helping her with her books,“No its my fault,"she says I look at her and she brushes her hair behind her ear.I look at her for a moment she actually looks beautiful her glasses and black hair,“I'm Greg,"I say holding out my hand,“Everyone knows who you are,"she says,“Your James's bestfriend on the athletics team,"she says my eyes widen she gives a smile and I say,“Well at least a few people notice me,"she laughs and shakes my hand,“I'm Jackie,"she smiles and walks away at that moment I actually feel in love.

   During the of the day it's I see Jackie in the hall and I walk up to her,“Hey wanna go to the dance not as a date or anyth-" “Sure,"she says,“Your full of surprises aren't you,"I say with a smile she giggles and I take her hand,“I'll walk you to the cafeteria,"I say.I see James with his other friends but I'm with Jackie she seems to have a lot in common with me witch made me like her even more.“Your hair is amazing,"I say she smiles a bit and says,“Are you the flirty type?"I give her a nice look and say,“If telling the truth is flirting then by all means,"I say we continue talking until it was time to get to class I walk with her through the hallways and every moment is wonderful.

   I lead her to her locker which is near mine when i close my locker she says“Hey Greg can you walk me to my next class,"I nod,“Sure Jackie,"We walk together and we're outside her next class,“Thanks,"she turns to leave when a crowd of people bump into her and she falls toward me.I catch her and our faces are only inches apart she looks at my eyes and she starts blushing,“Um......Greg you can let go now,"she says I let go and she walks in waving bye at me.

   I walk towards my next class and sit inside.

                  *A few minutes Later*

                     *James's P.O.V*

   It was almost the end of the day and I seem to actually feel nervous the bell rings and I leave the room first and I head towards the cafeteria where the dance is held.I walk through the crowd and every girl looks at me I don't know why I'm the guy mostly every girl wants.

--------------------------------------------

hey i know i wasnt supposed to upload but whatever i wanna make all you guys happy not leave this many cliff hangers on my books i wanna know which 2 chapters i should release first tomorrow comment your choice 

Again sorry but anyway...

Comment

Vote

and always stay a badass