Chapter 7-James funeral

Ik I haven't been uploading sorry guys but it's because i haven't got around to it forgive me.......Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            (Jasmyn's P.O.V)

   I get out the vehicle seeing that my love has died i fight the tears away but it's no use James was everything I ever wanted and I lost him. I walk toward the ceremony I couldn't face everyone at school today it's too much.

   I walk towards James seeing him laying down in his casket I feel tears starting to form in my eyes I can't stand knowing he's dead ever since we been together i dreamed of our future and family. I lean over and place a rose on his chest one that he gave me i made sure it wouldn't die but i want him to have it.

   I hear his father talk and then the rest of his family I just feel guilty seeing that somehow it was tied to me and it was my fault I feel hands comfort me I turn to see Greg and Jackie. I continue to cry and they lower James to the ground.

   "Jasmyn I'm here," I hear a voice say I look around because that sounded Like James."Jasmyn are you ok is something wrong,"Greg asks looking at me weird. "No for a second I thought I heard James voice,"I say.“You miss him don't you James he is a great person but don't ever forget he love you."

   I see James parents crying together I couldn't help but feel terrible.I feel a hand on my shoulder but when I turn there's no one there.

  After everyone but me said what they needed I got up and walked to the stand.

   “James, well he is a person you aren't complete without him he always made me think that no matter how low things are that he would always stay with me and help me throughout everything.Life is a ride of unknown possibilities and you can never know when something bad can happen to you but it's if we choose to accept the pain is the answer."

   I look