Chapter 9-Paranormal Boy

Well enjoy

---------------------------------------------------

   I get back up and I see a blue figure looking exactly like James I blink then suddenly he's gone.

   I walk in my house and I look around I don't see James was I going crazy?I walk up to my room and shut the door behind me I rethink about earlier I cry and suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder.I look up and I almost yell if he hasn't blocked my mouth.“It's me.....sorta,"James said but he's blue and levetating above ground.“James is that really you,"I say wiping my tears off,"he nods and I try to hug him but I accidentally fall and land on my bed we both laugh and he pulls me up.“How come I can't touch you but you can,"I ask he looks at me and says,“Well physical things go through me I can only grab them by choice."

   He places his hand on my cheek and smiles,“You wouldn't believe how much I miss you,"he says I smile and he kisses my cheek.“I love you,"he says, I blush,“Thanks James I love you too."

   “Let me see you hand,"I give him my hand hand he pulls me toward him.“Hang on,"he starts flying and he leads me out the window and high in the sky I laugh and he throws me into the sky I fall back but he catches me.“You have no idea how much I missed you,"he says he leans toward me and our lips connect and sparks fly I feel how much he misses me.“I have bad news Jasmyn,"he says,“What is it,"the reason I'm still here is that I need to move on but to he spacific I need to solve a part of my life that was never solved."

   “But you can't leave the first time you left I was destroyed and-" “Listen the only thing that was unresloved was my death that person who killed me with the truck I need to find out who did this so I can move on, the reason I can't stay is that here is dangerous I met a ghost girl called Lily she told me that demons consume souls and stop them from moving on I almost got caught by one but it seems I have abilities when I'm dead,"he says,“James what do you mean by abilities,"I ask feeling a lot of confusion.“I can read people's minds,control their body,and mess around with electronics look."

   He flies me back to my room and he turns on my tv but it's all like lost signal.“Will you help me,"he asks I smile and I press my lips on his feeling warmth,“Of course."

----------------------------------------------------

   Whoa a detective story this changed but this is still romance so anyway...

Comment

Vote

Solve enerything

And always stay a badass