Chapter 12-Suspects and the memories

well I played this game called murdered soul suspect and wow this is a good game and made me think on ways how to change the book a little bit so anyway enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I sit next to Jasmyn not knowing what to do since Lily just left I feel Jasmyn reading the file and holding my hand.

   “James!I have something this man Rusty O Niel he owns a truck and was arrested for countless murders from his truck,"Jasmyn says I look at the file and he is possible to be a murderer.“Where is he now,"I ask she looks at his file and she traces her fingers on the sentences,“Melowbrook water.....It's not that far from here James,"I look at the picture of the location and our hands touch I remember that place.

   Suddenly, I am actually there and I see Jasmyn surprised.“How did you do that,"she says not knowing how to act,“I-I don't really know I just know this place and well we're here." “James you can go anywhere if you actually know the place and familiar it's like teleporting,"I see her smile in joy.“So where are we off to,"I ask,“Over here."

   Jasmyn leads me to this house,“Wait here okay,"I say,“Why can't I come babe,"she asks I place my hand on her soft and beautiful cheek.“If he is the guy I don't want you hurt,"I say I lean and I kiss her passionately.“Alright,"she says I hug her before walking in the walls.

   The building wasn't clean trash was tossed everywhere if this guy was a trucker I see why he didn't have time or he was lazy.I walk to a room and I see him laying there asleep I head into his body and I go through his memories I go back the date I was killed.

   ‘Come on Rusty this is a delivery of a lifetime you can't miss it,"Riley says he was right but I changed everyone of those lives I took I want to change and when I'm behind the wheel nothing good comes from that I'm getting old so I rather live my life as a good man than die a villan.‘Im alright Riley I'm done with this,'I say he punches his truck and takes off agerly where is he going?

   I exit his mind and I know imidiately Rusty was in something and I know where to go I saw that he was in a parking lot my uncle Tom worked at he should know Riley.

   I exit Rusty's house and I head toward Jasmyn who's looking at her phone.I sneak behind her and see it was photos of me and her when I was alive...she never gave up on them I cover her mouth and spin her around she squeals and I pin her to the pole I press my lips on hers and she laughs and pushes me off.

   “You never forgot me....I love you Jasmyn,"I say she blushes and wraps her arms around me.“I'll always love.you too James."

   “Rusty isn't our guy it's-" “Jasmyn!," I turn and I see Greg running toward us....well Jasmyn since he can't see me.“Greg?What is it,"Jasmyn says,“Well I never told you this but I never knew how much Jackie was important for me and I need your help I love her...more than anything she won't talk to me and I can't get her out of my mind,"he says.

   “We have to help him,"I say I shush Jasmyn so Greg won't think she's crazy.“Okay we're gonna get your girl back buddy,"I say even if he couldn't hear me I was making a promise for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Whoa a pause from the investigation so what do you think might happen?but anyway guys don't forget to...

Comment

Vote

Help your friends when you have ghost powers

And always stay a badass