Chapter 3-Asking Jasmyn

I wake up and I knew I had to tell her it was Valentine's day I got out my best clothes and paced at the shower.I turn on the water and I undressed and got in.

   I got out and started changing into my clothes quickly.I looked in the window and saw myself and I walked to my bus stop and sat down.The ride to my school took a lot and my mind was always on Jasmyn .When the bus finally arrived I got off and started walking toward my advisory, I didn't back out if that's what it sounds like but I was going to tell my sister bestfriend Sara she isn't my actual sister but were close friends so that's what we both think.

   I open the door and walk in I see Sara on the table texting away.I walk up and say,"Hey sis we need to talk,"she puts her phone in her pocket and listens."What's up bro,"she asked,"Today I'm just gonna tell her,"I say she knew what I was talking about and says,"I believe in you she's an amazing girl for you and I hope you guys last long."I smile hearing that from someone who cares for me not for what I can do or my body muscle."Thanks sis I know you and Nate are together best of luck for you two,"I say she blushes and says,"Your welcome, and Nate is the best guy I ever met,"I hear the door opens and guess who it is yep Nate."I heard my name spoken by a angel voice,"he says,"You sure I said it,"I say Sara smacks my arm but me and Nate laugh,"I was kidding it was Sara I'll leave you two alone later sis,"she waves me bye.

   I walk out the room and see Leslie she's a short girl my age who's the most popular person she's waiting for me and she always had this crush on me she's pretty cute but I like someone else."Hey James,"she says I don't wanna be mean so I say,"Hey Leslie,"she walks over and hugs me.I pat her back,"That's enough,"I say,"Am I your crush?"she asks I start to walk away and I pause when she says that,"No sorry Leslie maybe later on,"I know she won't.Because of the girl I actually like she's beautiful and better than Leslie could be.She waves bye and I leave but I know she's thinking of me coming back to her and do something.

                    *Leslie's P.O.V*

   I see James walk away at least he talked to me but I couldn't understand why didn't he like me.He isn't like a lot of boys at this school because most of them just like my looks but James is the only boy for me."He didn't say you were his crush,"my bestfriend Lisa says she liked James but no as much as I did."At least he talked to me,"I snap at her she gives me a smirk and says,"He's probably going to ask someone out today,"she says,"Why every girl would do anything he wants!"I say in a loud tone.He was going to do something and I start to walk in the direction he left towards the gym where everyone waits,"Where are you going,"Lisa asks me,"To be with my future boyfriend,"I say.

   I open the doors and walk near James he seems to have his head low and he doesn't notice me so I walk up to him.I wrap my arms around him and I feel his hard chest I feel him grab my arms and forcing me to sit next to him.

                     *James's P.O.V*

   I feel hands around me and they.start to feel my chest I'm not surprised because mostly every girl wants me to let them.I turn and notice it's Leslie and it wasn't her first time trying either,"What was that about,"I say she takes a while and says,"I just wanted to feel your chest,"she says sitting next to me.She uses that same excuse over and over."Hey where's your friend Lisa,"I say hoping that she'll leave,"Somewhere but I only wanna be with you James,"she says suddenly everyone was getting dismissed and luckily I was next I shot up and walked fast out the room.

   I walk in advisory and say to Sara,"She wasn't anywhere in there,"she looks at me and gives me a look that says 'you did your best' but I haven't given up.I notice the Dance is today."You should invite her to dance,"Sara says,"I'll try,"I say.“You won't try you will," she says I look and see Sara's bestfriend Nanda looking at Cameron he is the best actor than anyone in theater I don't know if she has a crush on him or not she never different around him she acts totally normal.He walks toward her and waves at her she returns the wave and they sit together.

   It's near the end of the day and I didn't have a chance to talk with Jasmyn the bell for 8th period ends and everyone hurries to get home I wait for Jasmyn because every time I get on the bus I see her by herself listening to music I want to be with her every chance I can get she's just amazing.She leaves with her friend Esha,"Hey James,"Jasmyn says,"Hi James,"Esha says,"Hey Jasmyn, hey Esha,"I say,"Who's your Valentine,"Sarah asks I shrug,"Who's yours,"I ask Esha takes her time and says,"No one,"I look at Jasmyn and say,"What about you Jasmym,"I say she looks at me with a beautiful smile and laughs,"I don't have one we're all alone this year,"we all laugh.

   Esha leaves and walks home while me and Jasmyn are walking together in my mind it says tell her I take a deep breath and say,"Jasmyn wait, I wanna ask you something,"she looks at me,"Remember when I would tell you who my crush is,"I say,"Yeah," ,"She'll be at the dance and I was wondering-" "Yes,"she says at that moment I feel my heart melts with joy and I say,"Cool see you there,"I walk her to her bus and I get in mine so I got someone to go with.

----------------------------------------------

   how was that I'm looking for someone to help me out on the ideas for this book if you wanna be my idea person ask me or you can......

Comment

Vote

and always stay a badass