Chapter 6-A unforgettable memory

I thought I should give you guys another chapter so enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday with Jasmyn been amazing she seems to always make me feel great when she's around.I keep her close to me never letting her go when Leslie is nearby.

At school everyone sees us together and all the girls basically give me a look trying to look better but no one can be as great as Jasmyn she's perfect in my eyes only.

The school bell rings and it's time for lunch I walk in the hallways seeing a lot of posters and trophies our school one very few of the trophies were from me and my team that helped me.I feel hands cover my eyes and say,"Guess who,"I hear her angelic voice,"Um.......lets see my Jasmyn,"I say she removes her hands and hugs my back.I turn around and grab her hand,"I love you,"I say, she blushes and looks at me,"I love you too,"she says I give her a kiss and we walk together I see Greg near the front with Jackie a girl he can't stop talking about it isn't bad but I'm good to see it's my friend getting some attention.

"Where have you two been,"Greg asks us,"Well you know time flies when your having fun,"we all laugh and enter the cafeteria.

I sit down with my food next to Jasmyn and she wraps her arms around me."Hey James how about we all hang out at the park after school,"Jasmyn says I nod and she places a soft kiss on my cheek.

*Jasmyn's P.O.V*

I exit out the cafeteria with James and I feel great having his arm wrapped around me it makes me feel great knowing he really cares about me.I walk to my locker and open it I get my stuff and close it when I see Leslie standing next to me,"Um.....can I help you,"I politely ask she looks at me weirdly and says,"What does James even see in you all I see is a unattractive bitch who took my guy,"I feel anger rising in me but I stay calm,"Fist, James was never yours if he liked you he would've asked you out now I got to get to class,"I walk away and get in class before the bell rings.

The day ends and I'm with my love playing football with Greg while me and Jackie watch."Wow James is really good he should go pro,"Jackie says I smile and agree with what she says,"Jackie are you and Greg you know....um.....together,"I ask she looks at me and then looks down,"Well....no.....but don't tell him this.......I actually have a crush on him he's the nicest person I ever met and he makes me happy,"I give her a smile and say,"I bet Greg loves you I see him trying to get to you he wants to be by your side like James is with me,"we both laugh and then I see James running.

*James's P.O.V*

I feel sweat and coming down my face and I remember our score we're tied and I have one down left to win.

I get the ball and dash past Greg he moves quick and grabs me I keep going and he tries to throw me down.I feel his weight pulling me down I look across the field and I see the touchdown area.

I make it to the touchdown area and I throw the football down and do alot of silly dances since I won."Good game, Greg,"I say holding my hand out to him.

I hug Jasmyn and we walk toward my car that I parked it was just a camero with red and black.

I look and see a kid walking the road chasing his ball then a huge truck hearing for him.

I madly, dash toward the kid I see as he picks up his ball him mother somewhere yells,"JIMMY,"I quickly grab him and run but the truck honks close to me and I feel the iron barely hit my leg, I feel as it got removed the worse way possible I fall to the floor holding on to Jimmy.

Jimmy's mom comes by and takes his son Greg,Jasmyn,and Jackie come by they look at me then they look at my leg they quickly look away.

I turn and my leg is bleeding quick and my foot is gone I try to move what's left but I can't and it hurts when I touch it.

*5 HOURS LATER*

*Jasmyn's P.O.V*

It feels like they are looking at James for a long time and I pace back in forth hoping he's ok.

"It'll be ok,"I say to myself over and over.Then suddenly I hear the door open.I see the doctor with a lot of blood all over him."Is he gonna make it,"Greg asks holding me and Jackie nearby."I'm sorry to tell you we did everything we could but James died 2 minutes ago by blood loss we couldn't stop the bleeding."

-----------------------------------------------------

WHOA this is getting intense but James is dead and thank you guy for reading

T

H

E

E

N

D

JK BUT still remember

Vote

Comment

Look both ways before crossing

and always stay a badass