Chapter 5

The next morning, in the gloomy village, the bright sun shines, which means that today begins the expectant wedding for Victor, so that he forced a light decision to marry the daughter of penniless aristocrats since yesterday he managed to learn the wedding vows to fight the difficulties, and now, from failure, the texts of the wedding vows are still here in his head, but they have not even disappeared until he forgets about it again.

However, as a result, when he woke up in the morning not on the bed, but even on the floor. Victor looked very bad - his street suit was already torn in vain depending on the sleeve and the underside of the pants, but there is nowhere to see even a tie, shirt, waistcoat and, obviously, his dark shoes. At least from recent cases, he realized that yesterday he had turned into his dark-haired wolf monster again after he had finished practicing reading vows by sniffing a branch of white flowers to act on his mind, and later he could not remember how this has happened since he did something unnoticed. What did he think happened to him when he once saw something supernatural in the forest that began to appeal to him significantly?...

Let him forget about it so he didn't have time to figure it out. Victor cleverly left his thoughts as he began to prepare to step into the wedding ceremony, which appears probably at noon, perhaps, and apparently he quickly got up from the floor on his feet, straightened his torn suit from a little dust, took a deep breath to distract from the nerves, and in the best way he hurried to the door to leave his room in the mansion.

Suddenly, someone just opened the door of his room and his mother, Mrs. Vant Dort, came in, but she was looking forward to seeing her son again, since he came home in time yesterday after leaving the rehearsal of the Everglot mansion, due to his difficult absence, and eventually she began to hug her son for respectful relief, but at the last moment threw out of anger so as not to contradict her son where he had been a few hours earlier in the night. And in desperation she began to complain about him as she began to stare intently at his torn groom suit, which was hidden on the underside of his body with his legs and shoulders due to his transformations, sometimes his mother guessed that his wedding would begin today at noon, at first she freed him from her hug, she deftly left his room, on the second floor of the corridor near the stairs she urgently called her servants and the maid to bring for Victor a new groom suit from the closet in the bedroom with her husband, depending on her order, all servants with service rushed to the bedroom door, so that every now and then they rush to look in the closet for Mr. Van Dort's wedding suit, because of his youth, since he first married his wife at a reliable event.
After that, the servants brought Victor the groom suit of his father, so that he could wear them for half a second until it was too late, and he stood up when he finished dressing.

At nine o'clock in the morning, Victor hurried out of the room, ran up the stairs to the hall with the front door open, here are his parents standing behind the door, which they were waiting for their son in a few minutes, behind them just arrived ragdoll Mayhew, which he rode firmly in his carriage every hour, as it had been yesterday, since they had visited the Everglot mansion, far on the road. Tilting his head to look for his masters and waiting for them to leave the mansion soon and get in the carriage in a few seconds.

Instead, Ms. Van Dort stopped her son from hurrying out of the house, and suddenly checks and assures him of his active decision to prepare for the wedding, whether he is behaving attentively without clumsiness and difficulty, as was the case yesterday before training in the dark forest.

"Well... I always see that you are fully prepared, my son." Mrs. Van Dort spoke quickly. Passing the lapel of her husband's wedding suit to her son to clear the dust without any distinction. Then she looked up at Victor with her questioning tone. "And now listen, Victor: you already feel very well so attentively and boldly on yourself after cases once you because of your awkwardness spoiled rehearsal in the Everglot mansion?"