Epilogue

Today's new and glorious day began, all the inhabitants of the small village felt better, relaxed and satisfied after last night as many dead people resolutely returned back to the underworld under their graves without any apparent incidents, it was before when they angrily dragged the besieged, digested, and more frightened vampire Lord Barkis back to their burial place so that they could rid him of such a menacing because he had once inflicted deadly pain on a poor dead bride. And even now, none of the dead people have been brought back to the top of the human world, only they lie in their graves at rest in peace and quiet. Since then, the living inhabitants of the small village had to forget and avoid the undead people that they were actually out of a scary imagination or a fictional nightmare.

At seven o'clock in Everglot mansion, Victor and Victoria both slept so well in her bedroom that they went out to church yesterday at the end of an incomprehensible spectacle at Emily's freedom and silently returned to her house to rest through a great unprecedented effort.

Meanwhile, after other local officers along with anxious two older women and a ragdoll coachman finally found exhausted Mr. Van Dort and Lord Everglot with their slightly torn but intact usual gentleman suits and slightly wounded by a bite or by branches or leafless bushes which they yesterday as werebeasts rushed straight to the forbidden forest and they frantically prepared for each other in an uncontrolled battle and then hunted wild animals with fresh meat, the same thing they had done since they happened to peek into the full moon during the chaos of dead people visiting upstairs at the invitation of the residents of Victor and Emily's canceled wedding. And now, every minute later, when the four in-laws returned back to the Everglot mansion at the drawing room so they could take a great distraction from the unpleasant and chaotic effort of last night's unexpected statement with a few dead people, Half a second later, when someone entered the room, it was happy Victor and Victoria that they came to meet with their surprised parents again.

Each time his parents approached their son so lightly and completely worried because of such despair he disappeared into the gloomy forest, but it was important to tell Victor where he was before his mother hugged him so excitedly and proudly, and yet except for the Everglots, that they sat in frustration and stared in silence at their son-in-law because of how he had ruined a wedding rehearsal three days ago.

After a long minute to half an hour until Victor began to tell about the incredible adventures of undead people in an equal event and the confessional disappearance of Lord Barkis, after Victor finished telling, but the reaction was inherent in Victor and Victoria's parents, although they seemed to become even more more shocked and rarely disappointed to find out about his disappearance, and at the last moment of Victor, with a cheerful sense of struggle for his nervousness, he proclaimed all to propose to marry Victoria instead of taking the opportunity to increase the financial earnings for her parents, but at his obedience the four in-laws agreed according to their terms. Eventually, the more joyful Victoria quickly hugged Victor and the unmarried couple began to blush at the romantic and seductive tenderness.

A few hours before sunset, Victor and Victoria's wedding finally began, it was when two days ago the ceremony was inevitably canceled for which Victor accidentally lost his ring in a quiet gloomy forest, but now that the conclusions are confirmed without any loss of necessary things, Victor still carried his grandmother's ring in his pocket which the benevolent and free Emily had given him yesterday, so that he should keep it carefully so that he would not intend to lose the ring in a blind spot.

Here in the church just visited the joyful and expected inhabitants of a small village, but at the end of the two seats sat the parents of a young couple: on the left side in front of Victor, his parents were proud and sincerely watching their son as he stood at the altar, he usually met his bride when she went inside behind the church entrance and approached him sincerely, most likely Mrs. Van Dort began to blow her nose on the tablecloth which she cried with joy that her son was starting to marry the daughter of penniless aristocrats; to the right side in front of Victoria sat her unloved parents, they just silently, but too coldly and sternly looked at their daughter with her exquisite white wedding dress and a bouquet of white flowers on both her hands, as she stood right in front of Victor, that he had prepared to read the vows in memory, Lord and Lady Everglot had no more attempt to cry or rejoice at which Victoria is going to marry the son of a nouveau riche fishmongers instead of making a deal to get the money.