Chapter 6

After that, Victor's parents agreed to listen to his usual position from the unusual situation. And they unwaveringly allowed their son to go back to the forest so his own chance to return his grandmother's ring to his hand until it was too late every minute at sunset when the darkening twilight would soon appear. So he hurried out of the mansion and his native village, slowed down a bit on the bridge over the icy rivers so as not to slip into the trouble, and then he ran here again to the gloomy dark forest near the church, as he used to come here last night, before practicing wedding vows, after escaping rehearsal in chaos due to his failed attempt.

Inside an almost dark but slightly radiant forest, Victor made his way briskly on crooked paths over dry, grassless ground, and leafless trees swayed in front of him, and then he tilted his head as he ran to see the distant sun in the distance, when it was already sitting down in the silhouette of a distant dry forest, and from now on there was a deep darkness around the forest, and then on a small village, too. Victor began to strain his cruel fear and anxiety with the fact that after dusk the full moon will rises soon before it is too late, he began to run faster here to the path between the twisted trees with roots near the side of the old oak, which he is here visited once while practicing vows, but after that once something so supernatural and traceable happened here....
When he had a good chance of approaching the side of the oak to look where it had the appearance to see so easily, and equally when he tilted his head and back down on the roots of the oak to see them, and was suddenly surprised to see that over the oak there was a big black hole in the buried crushed earth. Did anyone get it out of the ground? Here it is unknown who it was? Wait, where's the ring? It must be here, at the root like an hand, because it is not possible to disappear here near the empty forest, right? Here something Victor clicked in his head at the testimony of secrets: it means that someone stole his ring is a root like a hand... Wait a second... The hand of a living corpse! Oh no! This will not happen! But there are no living dead that his parents were ahead of him that it is just a terrible and eerie tale that scares listeners to increase deep panic....

Thus, by the hasty difference, Victor, with a confused and anxious look, wanted to leave the old oak around the path of dry trees, bushes, and roots. He made the fastest move again, ran away from the uneven path, and hurriedly walked through the forest of branching trees and bushes so that he would not be tempted to interfere because of it.
How would he have to tell his parents that his grandmother's ring was completely gone in the dark forest?
He shouldn't waste time thinking about it, as he found out, he needed to find some hidden place to better hide in solitude away from the full moon.
But then suddenly, when he began to freeze everything at once, seeing in the distance on the other side of the woods already rising a bright full moon in the black sky with several stars. Since then, Victor has started running fast again without stopping, first approaching a few connected tree trunks, which stand quietly along the road of dry land, like unlimited walls on the road. He ran and ran in the darkness that was washed away by the shadows of large trees, but here he was hindered by the moon, which began to illuminate his body and around the gloomy forest. But then, when his body began to change itself due to the radiance of the full moon: at first his skin quickly grew hair, then his muscles grow solidly, his thin fingers and toes began to grow nails, like tiger claws, but when in he painfully felt that his body growth began to grow rapidly by almost three or four meters, and accidentally tore his father's groom suit which is too tight for him to wear while he is still transforming.... Whatever his body began to fade black when all his fur on his skin began to grow so fluffy, and even his tail on the lower back side too, but in the darkness of several trees they blocked him so as not to see because of his change of his human body to animal -like a creature body or otherwise.... After the end of the transformation, this huge dark-haired wolf monster just got out of the darkness of the tree trunks, which is how Victor turned into a werewolf than it seems. Eventually, in the middle of an almost dark forbidden moonlit forest, he opened his bright yellow eyes like fiery lanterns.