Chapter 3

Autie POV

I woke up to the smell of yummy food, Neve must have been cooking I mean neither Cam or Shawn can cook they can burn water, how do you do that, I would really like to know.

Once Shawn and Neves pillow fight ended we went into the kitchen. I sat down at my usual seat for probably the last time. I didn't speak that much during breakfast.

"Autie and I are going to get changed," Cam said, standing up.

"Cam of you get her preg-" Neve started her payback from last night, I looked down with a my cheeks red.

"Just because we got you last night doesn't mean you have to get us," he said, taking my hand as we made our way to Cams room, I took out my clothes from the draw. I put them in a bag and left the ones I was going to wear today

Auties clothes
White crop top
Dark blue sweats
Blue vans
And
A kitty beanie

"Autie you ok? You seem really quite," he said hugging me from behind resting his head on mine.

"Just thinking about what it's going to be like not having you with me all the time," I answered, with tears threatening to fall.

"It's ok, you'll get threw it I promise," he told me, hugging me tighter.

"Cam what's the time?" I asked after finishing putting all my clothes in the bag.

"7:46," he said looking down at his phone and then back up to me. I grabbed my bag and his hand and pulled him down the stairs to see Neve and Shawn how they normally are hugging each other but I could see tears in both of there eyes, which didn't surprise me.

"Cam can we go to Shawn's I still have some stuff," Neve said, after her and Shawn finished hugging.

Cam nodded as, We all got our stuff and hopped in cams car. All of us including the devil and my mom are riding in cams car so he and Shawn can get back. Cameron drove towards shawns house and minutes later we were there. Only Shawn and neve hopped out, while me and Cameron stayed in the car. I looked at cameron. I really didn't want to leave him what if he replaces me, what if when we meet again he doesn't remember, what if I don't see him again.

All these 'what ifs' kept coming into my mind. I guess I looked zoned out because the next thing I know is Cameron's hand is waving in front of my face.

I cracked a smile "what are you doing cam" I said looking at the guy I've befriended since we were in diapers.

Seconds later I noticed cameron leaning in and so was I. When neve and Shawn came in the car and we jumped away from each other.

Neve POV

Shawn and I got out the car and went into his house, I saw Aaliyah at there table with a bowl of cereal, "Hi Aaliyah," I said to her.

"Hi Neve, why does it look like you have been crying?" She asked.

"Well," I paused walking over to her, "I'm leaving I'm going to live in California," I said trying to keep the tears in but they just fell, Aaliyah pulled me into a hug, her and I have always been close. After we pulled away from the hug I walked upstairs straight into Shawn's room over to the draw which held all of my clothes and some makeup. I put all the things that where in the draw into my big bag I have here.

"Let's make our way out its 8," shawn said taking my hand. When we walked back to the car and got in Cam and Autie seemed very jumpy.

We all buckled up and the car started to drive again. I noticed cameron and Autie glancing at each other once in awhile. I wonder what happened with them I thought. We soon arrived at our old house and grabbed the adults. I ended up sitting on shawns lap. through out the whole ride I noticed rodergo slipping his hand in my mothers dress.

I guess cameron noticed my nastied out face. He gave me 'the-you-okay' look. I nodded and pointed towards my mom and rodergo. He seen what I was talking about and scrunched up his face and I just laughed. 30 minutes later and we arrived at the airport and it was 9:30 so we had thirty minutes. I grabbed my luggage and walked to the candy shop I mean what's the point in going on a plane and not having candy, and Shawn came as well.

Autie POV

I exited the car and grabbed my luggage then cam locked his car and grabbed my hand, I swear if you didn't know us you'd think we are a couple. we walked to Dairy Queen my all time favorite shop and got smoothies. I sat a table with cameron as we were sipping our drinks and the next thing you know neve and I are saying goodbye to our boys.

"Good bye cam" I said hugging him as a bunch of tears came out of my eyes

"Hey,hey don't say goodbye, we will never leave each other" cam said looking in eyes

"Okay" I said as we put our for heads together

Neve POV

"Bye Shawn" I said hugging him as me and Autie walk into the hallway to the plane. We got into our seats and I ended up besides a window. I pulled out my phone a relised I was in a group convo

C-love you Autie
A-love you too cam
S-I love you neve I'll miss you
N-miss you to see you later

End convo