Chapter 5

Neves POV

Why did Autie just walk off? Who cares I'll talk to her later I'm tired.

"Neve go get your sister," my mom said she was sitting on Rodergos lap, I was nearly sick at the sight, no joke.

I got up and walked over to Dairy Queen to find my sister sitting at a table with a triple berry blast, her favourite thing from here.

I sat down at the table, "Hi, mom wants us back," I said going throw my phone.

"So you're just gunna sit there?" She asked.

"She can wait," I said simply still going threw twitter.

"Your forgetting the Devils here as well," she reminded me. I huffed and stood up in frustration, putting my phone back in my bag.

When we got back to the adults it was silent until Rodergo spoke, "go get in the car and drive to this address, your mother and I have something's to pick up," he said but winked at my mother. I was nearly sick, again I mean can you get anymore disgusting her daughters are still here.

Auties pov

We nodded and we headed to the car they just bought.

We walked out of the airport and to the car. I got into the drivers seat as neve got into the passengers. I put the key into the ignition and started the car and drove to our new house. Mom had some furniture workers put boxes and things already in our house, so all we have to do is set things up. We got out of the car and into the house. I unlocked the house and walked in with neve right behind me. We continued walking around the house,just examining it.

The house has three floors; the basement,the main,and upstairs. Inside the house there are 5 bedrooms and five bathrooms. In the basement there is a living room then two bedrooms and two bathroom. On the main floor there is the living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Upstairs we have three bedrooms and bathrooms in all of the rooms.

I went down to the basement first and Neve came with me, "Shall I call mom and ask if we can have the basement to ourselves?" Neve asked while getting her phone out.

"Sure," I said still taking in the beauty of this house. She didn't say anything else and left, I walked around the basement for a bit. There's a huge room, and now it's mine. I walked around the rest and I found a room that was even bigger but I'm to lazy to move the boxes that are already in the other room.

"Autie," Neve called out. I guess she's done taking to mom.

I came out of the biggest room and walked back to the stairs that led up to the main floor. "So?" I asked, hoping I wouldn't have to move the boxes that where already in 'my' room.

"They said we can have the basement and that there is one huge room and two same sized big rooms. They said that the big one can be our hang out room as they like to call it, but whatever just so when we make friends they can come over," she said really quickly, this girl can speak fast, not normal fast. "Oh and the rooms are already decorated," Neve told me.

"Yeah I saw one it's blue and it has black and white to go with it," I said excitedly.

"Well you can have that one, I'm having the tumblr themed one," she said while walking down the hallway, most likely exploring like I did, so I just went to my room.

Ok start unpacking, where to start. Desk stuff that's easiest.