Chapter 8

Neve POV

I woke up and went into the basement living room to see autie asleep on the couch. I decided to leave her while I got ready. So I walked back into my room and headed to my closet I pick out.

-White crop top with 'teenage dirtbag' on it
-White high wasted jeans
-White shoes

I got dressed then went into my bathroom I went potty then washed my hands, brushed my teeth and hair. After that I started to curl my hair, which only took about 10 minuets when it normally takes 20-30.

After I was done I walked out of my room and noticed autie was no longer on the couch. I guess she went into her room. So I just walked up stairs mom was awake sitting at the table I'm guessing drinking tea. I walked up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek right before taking a sip of her drink.

"Yum" I said taking another one

"Hey, get your own" she said smiling

"Fine is there anymore?" I asked

"Yeah" she said pointing to a pot

"Thanks" i mumbled pouring two glasses one for me and autie. I made my way back downstairs and set both teas on a table.

Autie POV

I woke up on the couch and walked back to my room. I turned some music on and hopped in the shower washing my hair and body with some vanilla scent for my hair and roasted brown sugar scent for my body.

I hopped out and dried my hair also blow drying it. I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet to find something to wear. I finally came acrossed
A denim pair of white wash jeans
A grey crop top tank top that has a heart on it. I put on some black high tops with a necklace cam got me.

I finished up and walked outside my room into the basement living room. I noticed two glasses of some sort of liquid.

"Neve" I called out

"Yeah" she said coming out from her room

"What is this?" I asked

"Oh tea" she said handing me a cup

"Thanks" I said taking it from her taking a sip

"What are we doing today?" I asks sitting down

"Um I don't know, what about go skating?" She asked

"Yeah sure" I said finishing up my drink and walking up the stairs to put it away. I reached the kitchen and seen mom sitting there.

"Hey mom, do you think me and neve can go skating, you know to get used to everything?" I asked

"Yeah sure" she said

"Great thanks" I said walking back downstairs and told neve we grabbed out boards and headed out the door.

We set our boards on the sidewalk and started skating in the street. We soon came by a small ice cream shop.

"Hey you want a ice cream?" Neve asked.

"Sure," I said getting off my board.

"Hello how may I help this beautiful young lady?" The 16-ish year old boy asked, I have to admit he is kinda cute.

"Um..could I have a (what do u want) please," I said waiting got Neve to stop tying her shoe. "And can I have a rocky road please," I ordered for her.

"Sure," he said getting our ice cream ready.

"Sorry," Neve said running over to me, "Can I-" she started but I cut her off.

"I've ordered for you," I said.

"Oh..ok thanks," she said.

Neves POV

I stood leaning against a wall waiting for my ice cream.

"Here you go," said a voice, I looked around to see who it was.

"Thanks," said Autie to a good looking 16 year old boy, well he looks 16. "Um where's good places to go? We just moved here," Autie told him.

"Oh well welcome and my Jake and I'm 16 so if you ever need anything, I work here most the time so just come here," he said looking at Autie I decided I would go into his view, "and there's a really good pizza place around the corner." he finished.

"Ok thanks I'm Autie," she said.

"I'm Neve," I said getting his attention, he looked at me surprised.

"Oh..um I'm sorry I didn't see you there," he said nervous while blushing.

"It's fine, but nice to meet you," I said getting my ice cream from Autie.

"Well we have to go but thanks," Autie said giving him the money.

As we walked away in silence Autie started to talk, "I think he likes you," she said while walking but me I nearly chocked on my ice cream.

"Ha ha no," I said catching up with her.

"Yes," she argued.

"I'm not doing this but no," I said finishing my ice cream. I got on my board and started making my way back home.

"Why are you going?" Autie shouted to me.

"I wanna if home that's why!" I shouted back to her, remembering the way home.

I stood waiting at the door for till Autie got here, "just cuz you want to face time Shawn doesn't mean I have to give up skating," Autie said walking through the door.

"I never said you had to!" I shouted going down stairs into my room.

I jumped on my bed and pulled out my phone, went to my contacts and clicked on Shawn's name and facetimed him.

'Hey shawn' I said as I seen his face pop up on the screen

"Hey neve" he said out of breath and sweaty

"You okay?" I asked wondering why the hell he was like this

"Yeah- why do you ask" he said taking a deep breath

"Oh just because your sweaty and out of breath" I said

"Look neve don't-" he got cut off

"Baby come back" a screechy female voice said

"Hi cam" I said seeing his foot? Come on view

"Hi" he said laughing

"Was that you?" I asked smiling

"Yeah" he said smiling bigger

"Thank the God, I thought shawn was bangin a girl" I said wiping fake sweat off my for head

"Look neve we got to go, but talk to you later?" Shawn asked

"Yeah" I said sighing while hanging up fully laying down on my bed setting my phone on my table closing my eyes

"Neve dinner" mom called

"I'm not hungry" I yelled back

"Kay" she said leaving me alone as I finally fell asleep