Chapter 7

Autie POV

"Girls dinner" our mom yelled just as the movie ended

"Kay" neve yelled as I stopped the movie and turned the t.v off. We walked up the stairs and into the dinning room. We sat down and ate the food that was sitting in front of us. I eat a little bit but soon felt like not eating anymore, feeling like the carbs were kicking in and getting me fat.

"Um mom I'm done, can I be excused?" I asked kindly

"Yeah sure, but are you okay you didn't eat very much" she said looking worried

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just not hungry" I said getting up and going down stairs into my room getting dressed into some basketball shorts. It was getting late so I decided to call cam.

I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts. I clicked onto his name and pressed call.

It rang once
Then twice
Then again

Then I heard the voice that I so much missed

C- hello
A- hi
C-hey autie how you doing
A-good
C-I miss you
A- I miss you to cam
C- hey I have to be up really early tomorrow for a meeting so call me later
A- yeah totally, bye love you
C- love you too, goodnight

End convo

I hung up and put my phone down besides me. Breathing in and out. I don't know why but I started breathing weird, probably having a small anxiety attack.

Soon after neve came down my door was opened and when it's opened you can see everything in the living room. She walked into her room probably to get changed. She then walked into my room.

"Hey" she said sitting on my bed

"Hi" I said sighing

"I'm tired" I added

"Aright I'll let you sleep" she said hopping off my bed and closing my door on her way out just a bit though

I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep.   I looked at my phone and notices it was 1:30am. I guess when neve left me to sleep I only slept for a couple of hours. I couldn't go back to bed. So I grabbed my small zebra blanket and my phone. I walked to the couch and turned the t.v on, grabbing the wii remote. I clicked on the Netflix logo and turned on some cartoons.

After watching about 10-14 episodes of woody-wood pecker I started getting sleepy. I didn't want to get up so I slept on the couch.

A/n sorry the last three chapters have been short the next one will be hopefully long!! -autie