32

"Eyeing the lawyer are we?" Yoongi stated after having watched Hobi eat a full course meal, dessert, a cheese platter, and go out for ice cream and start all over from the beginning again the entire evening.
"I want to marry him and have his babies." Hobi gasped as he confided in Yoongi and tried to pull his eyes away from his baby daddy.
He couldn't believe how taken he was by this man!
He couldn't take his eyes off him.
He intruded his every waking thought.
And his nights.
He shivered, remembering.
And it wasn't as if Hobi didn't have a lot going on right now! There shouldn't be room for all these sinful thoughts in there.
But tell that to the sinful thoughts...
"I didn't think you were a bottom?"
"I'm not, you know I lean top! But I wouldn't mind just laying there, having him fill me up and just, orgasming, orgasm after orgasm." Hobi said, dreamily.
He had some thirst, he'd admit. Droool.
"You know, I love you, Hobi," Yoongi said, pressing his knuckles into his forehead, "but that is a little bit too much information. Even for me." he rubbed them, hard, between his eyebrows.
"Yeah, mhm, and was it you or Jimin who had the edge and soft dom kink? And need I remind you, I actually know what Jimin's kinks are!" Hobi put a hand on his hip.
"Oh."
"Mhm." Hobi pursed his lips and held his index finger up.
"Are you freaking meme-ing me right now?" Yoongi said, with distain.
"Gurrl," Hobi went there, "tsk, tsk, tsk." he did the snap and everything. As he went off, swaying his hips.
To the bar.
To get a drink, duh.
But, also, 'cause a certain someone was leaning against said bar with an amused smile on his lips, looking at Hobi's and Yoongi's exchange.
Without actually hearing it.
Hobi prayed.
'Cause this was a party in his freaking honour so he was goin' in!

"What are we drinking?" Hobi asked, confidently, having decided to turn on the flirt.
"Beer?" Minho answered, meekly.
"Nah." Hobi said and got them two shots of soju instead. He needed something stronger.
"To being single." Hobi cheered as they clinked their glasses and downed their drinks. "You are single?" he wanted verbal confirmation.
"Very." Minho stated. Dryly.
"Why?" Hobi felt suddenly perplexed. The man was a dreamboat.
They looked at eachother in silence before Minho seemed to decide something and put his glass down the bar, "I broke up with my long time partner, Darren, maybe a year before coming here? And since then I've just been too busy to start something serious." he shrugged.
"Darren?" Hobi commented, "So you are on the team?"
"Oh, yeah." Minho agreed on an exhale.
"Phew!" Hobi wiped some fake sweat from his forehead, making Minho laugh.
"Why did you break up, if you don't mind me asking?" Hobi wanted to know, on a more serious note.
Minho sighed, "I don't mind, it's just difficult to put in to words, because it was a million little things, you know?" he paused to think, "Darren was good on paper."
"But not in reality?"
"Well, no. I began to realise I actually didn't like him. I mean, I loved him, I was in love with him, but," he made an exasperated laugh and shook his head, "I couldn't stand him."
Hobi whipped his head back and laughed. It was so unexpected.
"Took me a real long while to figure that out though." Minho shrugged, excusing himself.
"'Cause he was good on paper?" Hobi suggested.
"Mm."
Minho motioned the bartender to give them a refill.
"Yeah," Hobi said, thoughtful, "It's hard to accept, sometimes, that you've made a lapse in judgement, when it should be what you want."
"Amen, brother." Minho held out his glass and Hobi clinked it, "Amen."

"I must say, the suit suits you." Hobi complimented, taking the opportunity to let his eyes rake over Minho, head to toe and back again.
Minho felt a spike of desire impale his body.
How in the world was he going to get through this evening, without, being totally unprofessional and go make out with this gorgeous, gorgeous, man he'd fallen head over heels in love with, in a dark corner somewhere?
How?
"Thank you." he growled, involuntarily, low down in his chest, getting Hobi's attention in a way he hadn't intended.
He cleared his voice, "So do you. I mean, you look," beautiful, he wanted to say, "very handsome, tonight." he changed it to.
A tad more neutral, wasn't it?
He didn't know anymore.
"Thank you." Hobi said, biting his lip, letting his eyes wander along Minho's body again.
Holy shit.
' Imma need an ambulance.' Minho thought, 'I'm dead.'
Hobi held out his hand, "Dance with me?"
"I, should, nt, it's, not, I, fine, ok." Minho stuttered and took Hobi's hand and let him guide them to the dancefloor.
As soon as they hit the dancespace was perhaps a more correct name for it, the music changed and became slow.
Hobi smirked and held out his arms as a question.
'I'm so screwed.' Minho thought as he pulled Hobi towards him.
His heart was pounding so hard he thought Hobi for sure could feel it through his clothes. He wanted to press Hobi up against a wall and kiss him sensless. And when he realised Hobi's heart was pounding just as hard, just as fast, he suddenly had trouble breathing.

Hobi was feeling high.
Dizzy.
Whoozy.
Lightheaded.
You name it.
He wanted to wind his arms around Minho's body, press against him. Lick the pulse on his neck.
Bite his jaw.
Feel his lips against his.
Rub himself up against him.
Freaking hump his leg!
Insanity.
He wasn't proud of it, but it was what it was.
And he smelled so good!
Warm and, cool, and, spicy, and, sweet.
He wanted to say something but he was to afraid to speak. Fearing he'd say something totally inappropriate.
Like, 'fill me with your little babies', or something.
He felt his mouth go lax, and he had to forcefully make himself swallow or he would have drooled on his shoulder.
Jesus Christ!
"I'm, Imma," he started, looking up at Minho, completely helpless.
Minho blinked at him a couple of times. Drousy, like an sleepy owl and then held Hobi out from his body with a firm grip on Hobi's upper arms, "Excuse me for One. Second." he said, depositing Hobi in the middle of the dancefloor, and stalked off.
"Ok?" Hobi didn't understand what was going on right now, but he couldn't move so, fine.
He'd just stand here, like a fool.
He could do that.

"Mr Kim!" Minho shouted, and his boss turned to him.
"Yes?"
"I need to recuse myself from this case." Minho panted, "I mean, I can't,"
"No. I guess you can't." Mr Kim interrupted him with a chuckle "It's ok, Minho." Mr Kim comforted him, "But you're sure? I mean, I can look the other way if it's just a fling thingy?"
"It's not a fling thingy." Minho confessed, "At least, not for me."
"Ok." Mr Kim patted his arm, "Go woo your man. But you'll still help them, right?"
"Yeah." Minho nodded, "But, you know, privately."
"Ok. Have fun!" Mr Kim said and returned to his wife.

"Sorry about that." Minho said as he returned to Hobi who hadn't moved a muscle since he left him.
"You wanna get something to drink?" he suggested and took Hobi's hand in his.
"Yeah." Hobi breathed, and let himself be pulled after Minho.
The water was deep here, he realised. He'd never swam this far out before. He'd never been in the ocean before!
Holy crap!
'I'm a God, Damned, Olympic, Gold, Medalist.' he reminded himself. 'I'm not afraid of anything!'
Lie.
But he would go for it anyway.
They had to pass between the rooms to get to the bar, and there was a small pocket of nothing, were the foldable doors were being stored and Hobi went for it.
He pulled Minho in there. Behind a fake plant and fitted his mouth to Minho's.
And, Dear God! He almost fainted when Minho pushed him against the wall and pressed his body against him. Nailing him in place with two arms on either side of Hobi's head, totally kissing him.
Hobi put his arms around Minho's back, under his jacket and pulled him closer still.
He tasted so good.
He smelled so good.
He felt soo good.
'I need to bathe in the ocean more often.' he thought, before diving back in.
Their kissing was getting more and more heated and Hobi had to remind himself they were actually in public, even if nobody could see them, "More." he heard himself slip on a breath.
"Do you wanna get out of here?" Minho asked.
"Mhm." Hobi nodded, not trusting his voice and having to do a dog shake to get his facial appearence in order again.
"Let's go, baby." Minho took his hand and dragged him out of there.
'Gawd!' Hobi thought, 'What was going on?'