37

🔥

They'd made it to the bedroom somehow, after getting somewhat distracted by their little interlude in the kitchen earlier.
Not breaking apart, still trying to dance, kissing, feeling, caressing eachother.
Hobi was so in love, he couldn't think straight.
Like he would have trouble walking if Minho wasn't there to watch him. Like he'd forget how.
They hadn't said a word in God knows how long. They didn't need to.
All was being said, just looking at eachother.
Minho swept his thumbs over Hobi's temples and fitted his mouth to his in a deep kiss that made Hobi feel all the hair on his body stand up and he shivered.
"Are you cold?"
Hobi shook his head, "Uh-uhm."
They were slowly moving to the music, pressed up close to eachother's naked bodies. Hobi had wound his arms around Minho's neck, resting his head on the taller one's shoulder, tilting his head up so they could kiss.
Minho let one of his hands wander up from the small of Hobi's back to the nape of his neck. And Hobi was set alight, feeling his member shoot up between them.
Minho let out a moan and grabbed the back of Hobi's head, deepening the kiss, teasing Hobi with his tongue, dueling with Hobi's, playing, sucking, thrusting, driving Hobi mad!
"God!" Hobi gasped, breaking away, "I've never been more aroused in my life!" he admitted. Obviously he'd been pretty damned horny in his days but this was beyond wanting to get it on.
This was about his entire being.
A spiritual as well as physical turn on, involving every molecule of him and beyond that, streaching out into the universe, in some mysterious way.
Minho smiled and let his hand travel from Hobi's head down to his shoulder and softly wander along Hobi's arm to catch his hand behind Minho's own neck, pulling it out. Holding the back of Hobi's hand in his own, bigger, he placed a wet, sultry kiss in the palm of Hobi's hand, "I love you."
Hobi could feel Minho's deep voice rumbling in his own chest and did a sharp intake of air as he felt love pierce through his chest, bursting out of him, like he'd been struck from the back by a rouge javelin or something, making him lose control of his legs and he slumped in Minho's arms.
Hobi opened his mouth but couldn't produce sound, so he just nodded, looking straight into Minho's eyes.
Hobi felt a tear escape from his right eye, "I thought I knew what love was, but I had no idea!" he found his voice with a hiccup.
Well, sob, really, but who cared?
"And, I'm so in love with you! Just thinking about you makes me all bubbly and wobbly inside. And happy!"
Minho pressed his lips on to Hobi's and lifted him from the floor with a tight grip around Hobi's ass, carrying him to the bed.
"You're the first that's ever been strong enough to lift me." Hobi whispered, amazed.
Minho growled, low down in his throat and resumed their kissing, "I'm already addicted to your presence, your touch and your smile." he said, perplexed, letting his arms caress Hobi's back as Hobi hooked his legs around his back.
"My heart took one look at you and that was it! I've been yours since the first time we met." Minho confessed, making Hobi feel dizzy and elevated and very, very, happy.
And seen.
And chosen!
"I want you by my side, I want to be the one you trust, the one you choose to love, the one you want. I can't..." Minho's voice cracked as he guided them down on the bed.
Hobi cupped his hands around Minho's face, "I see my future with you so clearly, Minho," Hobi admitted, "I see us having kids, having an everyday life, getting married, growing old, having fun, teasing eachother, making love, encouraging eachother, supporting eachother, fighting, making up, not letting anything come between us, and it scares me!" he realised, "It scares me how fast and how hard I've fallen for you, how deeply in love I am with you. So soon!"
Minho showered Hobi's face with kisses and stroked his cheek with his long fingers, "My wonderful Hoseok," he whispered, "I love you." he said, softly for what time around this evening Hobi didn't know, "Will you let me love you?"
"Yes." Hobi laughed between sobs. He was feeling everything at once and had no idea what the appropriate reaction would be right now, "If you'll have me?"
"Oh God, yes." Minho's breath catched, and he kissed him once again.
"I want to give myself to you?" Minho said in a low, soft voice, full of wonder "I've had this feeling of, I don't know? Wanting to show myself, reveal myself, warts and all, not hide anything from you and, it's, weird! And scary! But, for some reason, I know I want all of you, know all of you, have the honour of receiving you? I hope you want to give yourself to me, too, because I'm very much in love with you?"
Hobi could but nod.
He didn't know how to do this!
But he wanted to.
"Show me?" Hobi pleaded, "I've never..." he realised, not truly. He'd made heartfelt love, but, somehow always helt back some part of himself.
Minho closed the small space between them and placed his lips very softly on Hobi's, tasting him, exploring him, appreciating him.
"I haven't either." Minho confessed, "I mean, I've made love before, and held deep feelings of love and affection, but." he held a nodding, agreeing, Hobi closer, "You, are the first one I've truly wanted to share myself with."
He looked down into Hobi's very soul, making him feel like a virgin.
And maybe he was?
In a sense.
Having never truly connected with the person he was having sex with.
At least not on a deeper level.
It had always just been about the orgasms.
Which were nice, don't get him wrong, but maybe not the only point to making love?
He began to suspect.
"I'm not sure I can keep the connection between us if I'm the one, doing, the..."Hobi confessed, "I think I'll get to focused on, you know..."
"Getting off?" Minho chuckled and hid his head on the bed.
"Yeah." Hobi laughed, "I'm kinda goal oriented." he shrugged a shoulder.
Minho rolled on top of him, pinning Hobi down under him, resting himself on his elbows on each side of Hobi's head, gently caresseing Hobi's face, "Well, maybe you need another goal?" he suggested, eyes locked in Hobi's as he kissed him.
Thoroughly.
Hobi had never been more out of breath, never had more trouble getting his body to obey his commands.
"What is, how," Hobi slured and decided to stop talking, but "I, how, ?"
Minho whispered, "Just be in the moment with me?"
This was it. Hobi realised. This was where he had to let go of control and just let this take him wherever it was going to take him.
"I'm afraid of heights," he said.
"Ok?" Minho wasn't entirely sure where this was going, but, alright.
"I'm seven meters up in the air, and I'm afraid of heights," Hobi tried to make sense but it was hard when everything inside him had gone to mush, "I can do it, because I control it, where I land, how."
"Oh." Things were beginning to make sense to Minho now.
"But I want to fly with you, don't let me fall." Hobi swallowed, pretty fucking scared.
"Maybe we should slow down?" Minho suggested.
"No. I want this. I want you. I want to fly. I want to stretch my wings."
"What do you need from me, baby?"
"I don't, trust?" Hobi realised.
He could see how Minho was turning things around in his head, trying to find a way to put that in to practice in this specific situation.
Minho turned on his back pulling Hobi with him and shuffled them up against the headboard into a halfway sitting position.
"Let's fly, baby." Minho said in a raspy voice filled with emotion, "However you want. It's just you and me, baby. I can handle everything you want to give. I can hold it. Let me hold it."
Hobi felt instantly reassured and straddled him, bent down to kiss him, letting his mouth wander off to the side, biting his sharp jawline, holding his head, bending it to the side, kissing his pulse, using his lips to nibble his skin, as carefully as a horse would take a piece of sugar from the palm of his hand.
Hobi could feel Minho's hands running up and down his back, nudging his crack, and he wanted more so he pushed his ass out and moaned when Minho's skilled fingers teased his rim.
He started rolling his hips looking straight into Minho's eyes, 'Anything you want, baby' they said.
'Lick me.' Hobi wanted to say, he had to know what that felt like! But got shy and didn't.
"Tell me, baby." Minho whispered sensing Hobi's hesitation, "I'm up for anything." he promised.
"Lick me." Hobi dared to plea without having to advert his eyes, "I've dreamt about it." he confessed.
Minho gasped and placed a wet kiss on his wrist, taking his hand, licking his fingers, putting two of them in his mouth, sucking on them. Tipping Hobi backwards, cradling him between his long legs, still sucking on his fingers, scooting Hobi's ass up closer to his face, hooking Hobi's legs over his shoulders, letting his hot tounge form an arrow and tease the puckered hole, playing with the rim, softly pushing his tongue in while still keeping eye contact.
And Hobi turned to hot honey, melting in the sun, moaning, going places far beoynd the universe.
He needed to touch Minho, he realised, so he let his legs fall off the shoulders and had Minho pull him close again, he was still arching his back, pushing his ass out, and he could see in Minho's eyes that he wanted to push a finger or two in, "Yeas." he agreed.
Minho held him close to his body and leaned them over to the side of the bed, reaching for the nightstand, finding some lube and shuffling them back, upright.
He gave the bottle to Hobi who opened it a squirted out an ample amount of lube onto Minho's hand. And his own.
He felt like a little kid. Having sex for the very first time. Where every touch was exhilirating, electrified, daring and new.
He let Minho see the pleasure he was giving Hobi when he pushed two fingers in.
Seeing the response, deep inside Minho, how pleasing Hobi gave him pleasure.
How letting him see.
Giving him access to Hobi's vulnerability, resonated through him, gave Hobi access to his.
And it was.
Something.
Else.
Hobi was stroking them both with his lubed up hands, not breaking eye contact for one second.
But suddenly it wasn't enough. He needed him as close as they could get.
Hobi wiggled himself off Minho's fingers and guided himself down on Minho, still maintaining eye contact.
Seeing that love, that presence, that fondness and affection in the other one's eyes.
That desire.
That fire.
Everything Hobi knew, was, had mastered, fell away and all that was left was this tiny core that had always been the same.
Would always be the same.
The true essence of his soul.
Winding itself around the tiny microcosmos of Minho, swirling, playing, mating with the true essence of his.
It was otherworldly.
They came, looking into eachother's eyes, exchanging vows, baring it all.
And they both knew, for them, there would be a new mesure of time.
Before and after this moment.
They would never be the same.