33

🔥

"You are so sexy I can't breathe!" Minho whispered in Hobi's ear, voice all raspy from desire, holding his arm around Hobi's back, both resting their backs at the wall, side by side.
"Me?" Hobi asked, incredulously, before remembering they were in an elevator full of strangers and one bodyguard. He leaned closer to Minho and said in a husky voice he'd never heard himself use, almost inaudible, "You're gonna make me come, untouched!"
Minho suddenly seemed to have trouble remaining still where he stood, he started to squirm and trample around in place.
The door opened at their floor and he put Hobi infront of him and used his body to usher him out fitting his mouth to Hobi's neck as soon as Bikram had gone to search the room.
Minho put his big hand low on Hobi's stomach, pulling Hobi close to his body, exposing his want to Hobi who felt his hard-on just above his own ass.
Hobi let out a telling moan, putting one of his hands over Minho's and pushing it down, lower, letting his other hand slide around Minho's back, grasp his ass and pull him closer, still.
"Yeah?" Minho asked from behind.
"Yeah." Hobi let out.
"All clear." Bikram said exiting the room, "Text me when," he motioned with his hand, 'you're done.' Hobi interpreted it as.
"Yeah." Hobi gasped and Bikram left.
Without letting go of Hobi, Minho maneuvered them through the door, and as soon as they were inside he pressed Hobi face first into the wall and ground himself into Hobi's back, kissing, sucking, making marks all over Hobi's neck, palming him over his pants.
"God!" Hobi gasped.
"Minho." he giggled.
"Yeah, yeah," Hobi said, slightly embarrassed, "whatever." and turned around in a move he'd perfected through years of practise, "Kiss me." Hobi commanded.
"With pleasure." Minho groaned, and attacked Hobi's mouth as an expert, almost making Hobi faint, again, having never been kissed like that before. Ever.
"We need to use a condom." Hobi said a bit shy, "My ex gave me chlamydia," he explained, "I've completed the penicillin and the HIV-test came back negative, but I haven't been re-tested yet."
"No problem, baby." Minho nuzzled his neck, "I always come prepared." he smiled, starting to unbutton Hobi's vest.
He had nothing under.
And when Minho, skillfully, had rid them off their jackets and shirts and what have you, he turned Hobi around, letting his hands play with his nipples, kissing his neck, his shoulders, his shoulder blades.
Opening his pants, caressing Hobi over his underware, wetting his fingers in Hobi's mouth, teasing the top of his cock. Letting his fingers dance around the length, making Hobi shiver.
"Anything you're not comfortable with?" Minho whispered in his ear, making Hobi almost lose control over his legs.
"Uh-um." Hobi shook his head, "I'll tell you if I don't like something."
"Good." Minho said and turned Hobi's head so he could kiss him as he started, really, stroking him.
They'd made it onto the bed in some mysterious way and Minho fished out a pack of condoms from somewhere and fitted one on to Hobi's trembling member.
He held out another one to Hobi, "You wanna do the honour?"
"Oh, yeah!" Hobi breathed, and took the opportunity to stroke and appreciate Minho's, very impressive, cock, "God." he whispered, "I want you so bad!" Hobi's fingers was shaking as he rolled the condom on. And let his mouth follow behind.
"I wish I could really taste you." Hobi sighed as he let up.
"Don't stop." Minho begged, "And we'll have sex again," he panted, holding Hobi's head with his hands, "if you want to."
"Oh, I want to." Hobi assured him and picked up the pace, letting his fingers tease Minho's balls and rim, "I want you in me," he confessed, as he let his hands take over from his mouth for a second, "I want you to take me from behind as you jerk me off." he went back in.
"Oh, yes please!" Minho was writhing under him, legs wide apart, guiding his head. Hobi put another condom over two of his fingers and gently teased his way into Minho's more than ready, clenching entrance.
"OH GHOOODH!" Minho groaned as Hobi masterfully massaged his prostate and swirled his tongue around Minho's covered cock.
"Let's double wrap you, just in case." Hobi said, finding another condom to put over the first, "Lube me up, baby." he panted and gave Minho the bottle.
Minho got off the bed, lightning fast, "Hands and knees, baby." he wheezed, groaning loudly when Hobi complied. "You have the prettiest ass I have ever seen," Minho trembled and licked the inside of Hobi's thighs, biting down on his ass cheek, "and you're gorgeous, baby!" Minho stroked Hobi's back and stomach simultaneously. He kissed a wet line down Hobi's back as he gently stretched him open, coating everything with lube, including the hand that was stroking Hobi's dick.
Hobi was completely lost. And so ready! Needy, even.
Completely.
"Fuck me." he begged, "Please!"
"Oh, GOODDHH!" Hobi moaned as Minho opened him, entered him, filled him, "More! Faster!" he pleaded.
"Ha-I, Ha-I, Ha-I'm gonna come h-in li-hike two se-heconds, hif I go-ho any fa-haster, baby." Minho confessed.
"YES!" Hobi screamed, so turned on by the confession it made his entire midsection clench and propel him into his orgasm, "I'm coming! I'm coming! HAAAIIII'mmm..." Hobi came in convulsions, trembling, shaking, fisting the sheets as Minho pounded him, emptying himself in a violent release and one last thrust that made Hobi lose his balance and they collapsed on the bed.
"I can't, I can't, I can't," Minho panted, "I've never..."
"Wow!" Hobi croaked.
"Yeah." Minho agreed.