Meeting

"We're getting a new part timer today right, manager?" Touka asked.

"Yes, he will be coming in the afternoon at around 3pm. Do treat him with respect as he is 2 years older than you, Touka." Yoshimura (manager) replied.

"Okay.." Touka answered hesitantly.

"Ya think he's gonna be a hot guy?" Nishiki teased Touka.

"Shut up you bird-brain." Touka scolded.

"Bird..what?! You damn Touka!" Nishiki shouted.

"You deaf or what? I called you bird-brain! Damn Nishiki!"

Nishiki and Touka starts quarreling.

Manager Yoshimura just sighed.

The golden bell on the door rings. The both of them immediately stops their quarrel, straightened their backs and greeted the customer with a big smile.

Later that afternoon...

The golden bell rings and a teenage boy walks in. He had short black hair, grey eyes, wore a pull over sweater accompanied with long black pants and converse shoes.

Wahh.. I'm so nervous... I hope the people here are nice.. The teenage boy thought to himself.

The teenage boy walked up to the counter and asked Nishiki the whereabouts of the manager as he would like to meet the manager.

Nishiki went into the back of the shop and exchanged a few words with the manager. Nishiki then came out and asked the teenage boy to go into the back of the shop to meet the manager.

The teenage boy went in and sat down on the sofa with his back straight and legs together.

"Don't be so tense. You can relax." Yoshimura said.

He seems like a nice person. The boy thought to himself and relaxed his shoulders and legs.

He and the manager had a small chat.

Door opens. This time without the bell sound. "Nishiki-kun and Touka-chan, come over here. This is Kaneki Ken and he will be starting work from today. Do get along well with him and teach him stuff along the way". Yoshimura introduced him to them.

"Nice to meet the both of you and I hope we will get along!" Kaneki bows.

PS Do leave comments on how to improve and what you want to see next ! This is my first story so please do not be too harsh thank you :)