End + Special

"Welcome back Kaneki!" A bunch of confetti got thrown over Kaneki and Touka as they opened the doors to Anteiku.

The Anteiku employees are throwing a party to celebrate him being discharged from the hospital.

"Wah! Thank you everyone!"
He looked at Touka then at everyone. "I heard from Touka that you guys found us at the cave and saved us. Thank you!"

"You idiot, that's what friends are for." Nishiki slung his arm over Kaneki's shoulder. Nishiki turned his head to everyone. "By the way, news just in! Kuso Touka and Kaneki here just became a couple!"

"Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!" Everyone cheered.

"Nishiki you bastard!" She swung her bag at him but he avoided it and jumped away.

"Oops watch where you're swinging that thing. You could seriously hurt someone." Nishiki smirked.

"Tch." A soft voice came from the back.

"Ayato you're here?" Touka asked.

"Yeah the little man said he has something to say! Come on say it." Nishiki said.

Ayato walked in front of Touka & Kaneki and bowed ninety degrees.

"I'm sorry. I was the one who asked my friends to throw you guys in a cave. I didn't know that it would become something serious."

"Ayato YOU!" Touka lunged towards him and raised her hand.

Ayato cringed.

"Touka-chan!" Kaneki grabbed her wrist and slowly pushed it down.

"Kaneki!"

Kaneki turned to Ayato. "Ayato-kun, you really love your sister don't you?" He pats Ayato's head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want Touka to go to a wrong guy and suffer. I heard you protected Touka from the cold. Thank you. You better not make Touka cry."

"Welcome. Haha okay."

Yoshimura gestured to Kaneki to go over to him. "Kaneki-kun I leave Touka to you. She may be a little scary at times but she's a really nice girl. Do treasure her."

"I will Yoshimura-san. Thank you."

"Okay let's get the party started!" Nishiki shouted.

CHEERS.

With this, this story has come to an end! There will be an extra story below so do continue reading!

❗️EXTRA❗️

Today is Saturday.

I asked Touka-chan out for a date and she said yes so we agreed to meet here at Kosaka station.

It's been 10 minutes past the time we're supposed to meet. Where's Touka-chan? I started to worry.

Could she have forgotten we have a date? Or did she lose her way? Or worse is she involved in an accident? Thoughts like these crossed my mind.

A girl in a black skater dress ran over to me.

"S-Sorry Kaneki... I'm late..."

I looked at the girl. She wore black thigh high socks with around 2 centimeters white high heels and carried a white box bag. She had her hands on her knees and panted heavily.

"Touka-chan?!"

She looked up. "What?"

"No it's just that you're wearing something that I thought you would never wear."

"Is it nice? I don't know... It's my first time wearing a dress and Yoriko just had to choose this super short dress..." Touka asked as she pulled the hem of her dress down and looked down, blushing slightly.