Test

Kaneki woke up first and panicked when he saw Touka lying on the floor unconscious. I have to stay composed! He sat up and stared around but could not see anything except Touka. He then attempts to take off his ropes and then Touka's.

Touka's eyes cracked open. "Nnn..." Touka slowly sat up.

"Touka-chan you're up! Are you alright?"

"Where are we?" She asked as she looked around.

"I don't know.. I only remember that I I got hit by something hard from behind.Then after I woke up, we were already here..."

"I see, so we're trapped?"

"Yes. Touka-chan, do you have a phone with you? Kaneki asked and turned his phone on. "There's no connection in mine..."

"I do but mine doesn't have connection too."

Kaneki stood up. "Can't be helped, shall we walk around to find the exit?" Kaneki asked as he turned his flashlight on his phone.

"O-Okay..." Touka turned on her flashlight as well.

They started walking straight and could feel the air getting colder as they walked deeper into the cave with the flashlight lighting the path. Touka kept walking closer to Kaneki as she was scared she would lose him.

Bam! Touka jumped at the sound and accidentally hits Kaneki. The sound was actually just caused by a rock dropping from the ceiling.

"Ouch Touka-chan.." He turns around and looks at her. She was shivering. He stretched out his hand and touched her shoulder. It's cold...How could I not notice she was this cold?

He took out his jacket and gave it to her. "Wear it. You're cold, right?" He smiled.

Touka took his jacket and puts it on. "Thanks." This jacket has his smell... Then she realized that Kaneki is now half naked without his jacket. She blushed at the sight.

They continued walking until they hit a dead end. Apparently, the only thing they saw was a pile of huge rocks preventing them from carrying on.

What should we do? The exit is sealed and we can't do anything since there's nothing here. No fresh water and no wood to make fire. Kaneki thought.

He turned to Touka. "Touka-chan, shall we sit down and wait for people to rescue us? I'm sure someone will come."

"What if no one comes?" Touka worriedly asked.

"Haha good question.. We'll just die here together I guess?"

"In this kind of situation you still can laugh."

"Well that's because if I die, I can die with you Touka-chan."

Touka felt the heat go to her cheeks. "W-What are you saying? We're not gonna die!" She then sit down cross-legged on the floor. Kaneki follows suit. They both leaned against the wall.

They sat in awkward silence beside each other for 5 minutes.

Should I confess to him? But I'm not sure if these feelings I have towards him is called love...

Touka's thoughts got broken by Kaneki. "Touka-chan, can I say something?"

"Y-Yeah go ahead."

"I know this is not the time and place to say this but just in case we die in here, at least I won't regret not telling you. That is..."

"That is?"

"I am in love with you, Touka-chan." Kaneki stared straight into her eyes while saying. His cheeks started getting pink. Touka's eyes widened.

Drip. Drop. Touka could hear water droplets dripping onto the floor as he said that but somehow could not register in her mind what Kaneki had just said. "What? Sorry I might have heard wrongly, can you repeat that again?" Touka said.

"Touka-chan, you didn't hear wrongly. I said I'm in love with you. It's like when I see male customers talk to you, I can't help but envy them."

Touka's face reddened immediately. So red that even Kaneki could see her blush. Touka looked away and started to talk. "I feel that way when you talk to female customers too... So I guess this is mutual love?"

"I guess it is. Haha. Who knew we would find out about each other's feelings in this kind of place?" Kaneki laughed nervously.

"Kaneki."

"Yes?"

Touka stood up and sat in between his legs. "T-Touka-chan?!"

"Can we stay like this for a while? I'm cold." Kaneki couldn't see her face as her back was facing him. This is bad! She's going to hear my heart beat very fast! Calm down!

Kaneki hugged her from behind. "Gya!" Touka shrieked. She could feel his breath on her ear.

"Touka-chan, if we survive this, let's go out?"

"K-Kaneki... Yes let's go out if we do survive." She placed her hands on his arm.

A few hours passed... They fell asleep on the floor with Kaneki hugging Touka.

Touka heard a loud sound and woke up. She gasped then turned to Kaneki. "Kaneki wake up! There's help!" No response from him so she shook him. "He's so cold..." She touched his forehead. "Hurry up! He has high fever!" She shouted at them.

They hurriedly sent Kaneki to the hospital and the doctors treated him. He was to stay overnight at the hospital for observation. Touka insisted she stays with him. Yoriko brought over clothes for Touka to change into.

"Hope he gets well soon." Yoriko said as she left the room.

"Yeah thanks Yoriko." She walks and sits on the chair beside Kaneki's bed. She looked at him. He looks so peaceful sleeping. Looking at him makes me feel sleepy... She laid her head onto the bed, closed her eyes and went to sleep.

-Next Morning-

"Mmm..." Touka felt someone stroking her hair. She opened her eyes and saw Kaneki sitting up in bed. She jerked her head up and asked, "Kaneki are you alright? Do you feel pain anywhere? Do you need the doctor?"

"Haha that's a lot of questions. I'm fine Touka-chan. Just having a slight headache. I just saw the doctor just now and he said I could be discharged and need to rest at home.

"Okay. Here are your clothes. I got Hide to go over to your house and take them." She passed Kaneki his clothes.

"Thank you Touka-chan." He took his clothes. "Touka-chan, can you come closer?"

Touka moved closer. She felt something warm touch her cheek. Kaneki had kissed her.

She pulled back and covered her cheek with her hands. "K-Kaneki!"

Kaneki laughs. "Remember the promise we made in the cave?" He smiled.

"O-Of course I do, you baka!" She pouted.

Yay! Chapter 7 is done! Hope you guys enjoyed their small "adventure" xD

Deciding to end this story soon! Want to start a Sasaki Haise one after this since I have Kuro and Shiro neki but no Sassan so yeap. I hope you'll read that as well!

Don't forget to vote! Thank you! :D