eight

So after Luke and I visit Michael, Luke drives me home and i have to think about for surprising Nessa.

So i take my notebook, and start to writing the notes:

1. "Hey girl, go open your locker"
2.

While i'm writing someone's call me, and it's from Michael.

"Oh hey Mike"
"Are you writing the notes right now?"
"Yeah"
"Cancel it"
"What?"
"Yeah just cancel it"
"Why?"
"Calum just called me, he went to a club, and she was there with some guys"
"What the? Why she acted like a bad girl?"
"I don't know, so just cancel it, and i want to go sleep"
"Okay, i'm sorry, Mike"
"Sorry for what? It's not your fault. She acted like bitch, i want to broke up with her"
"Mike... Are you sure?"
"I think so"
"Okay, if you need someone to chat with, i'm here with you. I hope she will get better soon. Maybe she just depressed and drunk, so she didn't know what she was doing there"
"Yeah, thanks Lily, i hope so. So, good night"
"Night, Mike. Sleep tight, okay? You need rest. Just forget about that. And tomorrow when you'll come back to school. We can talk about it with her"
"Thanks for your caring, but no, i'll talk to her with myself. And you're such a nice person, stupid head. Haha. So, bye! And please just don't ask her about this, she will get mad if you know"
"It's okay. Bye, dumb head"

**

Michael's POV

I was lying.

Yeah.

I feel something different here. I don't know what's coming from my heart and my mind. It's totally different.
I love Nessa, but she is not as caring as Lily does. She is funny and always caring even i'm just her friend. These days, i always thinking of her. She makes my day, she always visit me at the hospital, different from Nessa, nowhere, not caring at all, even she didn't answer my call these days.
I feel sad when Nessa doesn't visit me, but there's someone who break that feeling into pieces and happiness grows so fast when she visit me and care of me. And she is Lily.

So, I call Calum, to tell him that i already told Lily to cancel it.

"Cal"
"Hey, bro! So how?"
"She is alright"
"Well nice"
"Seriously, i think i already fell in love with her"
"Wow, chill bro... You know that she has boyfriend right? And he is the same person that once you ever stole his girlfriend too"
"Yeah i remember that, he just apologized me last year and how i can get Lily then?"
"You just have to wait"
"I hate of waiting"
"I know right, me too, but don't make you and him hate each other again"
"Yeah, Cal. I just have to wait"
"That's great. Just be nice to her, but don't too much, just treat her as a friend first"
"Yeah, you're right"
"Remember, you ever took Luke's girlfriend too right? Don't repeat it. I beg you"
"Okay, Cal. I try. Bye"
"Bye"

So about Luke's girlfriend (which now is my and Luke's ex), she is Danielle.
Well, Danielle broke up with Luke, is because of me. I was at the club that day, then i was totally drunk and I see a beautiful girl, and she was Danielle.
She went to the club with Luke, first, i didn't know that she had a boyfriend, second, i didn't know Luke at that time, and the last, she didn't tell me that she came to the club with her boyfriend.
So, i was drunk at that time, then i saw her, alone sat on a couch, i came to her, then we just did a chat, i just felt, i like her because she was perfect at that day, beautiful and nice person though. I didn't know what i felt, suddenly i kissed her, then Luke came. And that's all.

And now, Lily is Luke's girlfriend too, i can't take her too from Luke. Cal said i just have to wait and treat her just like a normal friend.

I just can't do that.

I hate myself.

And i hate my feelings.

**
Lily's POV

In the morning, As usual, Luke drives me and walk to our class. As we arrive to my class, i can't see Nessa. I think because she just depressed, why she is changing like this? She was a nice girl and lovely girl I know, but now what? She just turn to a bad girl. I'm worried about her.

"Babe"
"Uh, hey.."
"Is there something wrong?"
"I just worried about Nessa, Luke" i pull him into a hug
"She will be alright, wait, you already done with the notes?"

I think i can't tell Luke about she went to the club and blabla. I have to change it... What what what....

"Uhm.. Nope, Michael said, he doesn't need with the notes thing, he will meet her"
"Oh i see.. Okay then, so i'll leave you here kay.. See you later, love you!" And he kiss me right on my cheek
"Bye, love you more!" I kiss him back and he leaves me

I don't know, i feel like i want to call Michael right now just to inform him that Nessa doesn't come to school today.

I call Michael, but he is not answering, i think he is still sleeping. The bell rings, so i turn off my phone.

**
WHOAA... Haha.. Sorry, my english literally sucks, sorry if there are any grammatical errors :(

So, VOMMENTS PLEASEEEE x

Lots of love :)
-hiz