eleven

"R.I.P Vanessa Jane"

I can see her name, in front of me. I still can't stop crying, that Nessa literally left me. She is literally gone for forever. Right now, i already wear my black dress, with Luke beside me with his black shirt. I still can't stop to crying, than Luke grab my back to get closer to him from behind and i turn around, so i can see his beautiful face and hug him tightly. I can feel my tears still streaming down my face, until i make Luke's chest wet. He rub my back slowly then kiss my head. I let off him, and trying to find Michael. But i can't see him around.

"I haven't see Michael, where is he anyway?" Luke ask me, we have same thinking Luke. "I don't know, i'll call him. Stay right here." I told Luke. Then i walk away from him and try to call Michael.

"Michael?"
"Hey"
"Where are you?"
"My house" he said with his deep voice
"Why you don't go to the funeral?"
"I can't"
"What do you mean?"
"I just... Not ready"
Taking my deep breath and try to talk him again "i know right your feeling, but, this is the last time you can see her"
"But she already covered by, right? You can't see her face anymore though, so leave me alone! Don't call me anymore!" He raised his voice and end the call
I go back to Luke and he raises his eyebrow like asking me "how?" So i just answered him "he doesn't want to go. He literally pissed off right now." I keep my face down and after the funeral done, i went home with Luke.

After we arrived, i meant to open the car's door but Luke grabbed my hand immediately. I looked him, "are you alright?" Luke ask me anxiously. "I'm alright". "Do your parents will at your house tonight?" Luke asked me. I just remembered that my parents still not in home because their job required them to go to London.
"Nope, they are still in London"
"I'll stay at yours. Wait for me, I'll go home bring my clothes here"
"Okay" i said with my soft voice and left him.

I felt so tired, so i took a bath, and went to my couch and watch TV. Not longer, someone knocked my door and it must be Luke. "Hey" he smiled at me, he has perfect smile with his lip ring on his lips, i still stared at him then he made his face closer to mine then our lips connected softly. We repeated again and again until i felt breathless and stepped back then hugged him tightly. I love him so much.

"That was the best lips i ever tasted" Luke and I walked straight to my room, then he laid his body to my bed.
"So, you ever kissed someone before?" I laid beside him then he hugged me from behind. "Yeah, that was my ex" he said with lower voice. "Is that okay for you?" He asked me. "Nah, that's okay, Luke" i said as he rubbed my waist, then lower to my thigh, i know his brain full with dirty mind. "You looks so delicious, hun" then he started to kiss my neck softly, then he grabbed my waist to turned me back to him, our face getting closer until i can feel his breath and we started to kiss each other again, but it got harder than we did in front of the door. As we kissed each other, i grabbed his hair harder until i felt breathless i took my lips off softly and took my breath harder. Then he started to kiss my neck again (harder). "Ah!" Unconsciously, i lil bit screamed. "Do you like it, hun?" As he smirked to me. "It felt so beautiful, Luke." I looked at him, and made our face closer until our nose touched. "I love you so much, Hailey" he said softly. "I love you more, Luke" then our lips connected again.

***

In the morning, i found out that i slept in Luke's arms hugged me tightly. I remembered that was the first time we made out, not a really serious sex, but that was hot and beautiful. He started to groaned softly then i turned to looked at him. Oh gosh, he is really perfect, i feel so lucky that he is mine now. I rubbed his face slowly, then he opened his eyes slowly. "Hi" he smiled at me. "Hi, morning Luke" i smiled to him. He pressed his hands to my cheeks then he kissed my forehead slowly. Our nose touched together, i can feel his breath. "You look so hot in the morning, babe". I kept my face down because i felt my cheeks burnt. I looked at him "you too, babe. You look hoter than me though" i smirked to him. "Shit, don't do that anymore! I feel my cheeks burn!" He pinched my nose and we giggled together. "So what do want for breakfast?" I asked him. "Anything!" He speak happily. "How about omelette with bacons?" I asked him again. "And that's sounds great" he smiled, before i left him, i kissed him on his cheek softly then left to the kitchen prepare for our breakfast.

Unfortunately, today is Saturday so we don't have college for today. I think we should visit Michael just for look his condition. When i finished my cook, i called him then we eat our breakfast.

"So are you planning something for today?" I asked him. "Not yet, how about you?". "I wanted to visit Michael just to check his condition, is it okay?" I asked him anxiously because im afraid that he will mad at me. "That's sounds great, i miss my stupid friend too though" then we laughed together.

After we finished our breakfast, we took bath then went straight to Michael's house. When we arrived, I knocked the door, then a lady showed up, it's Michael's mom.

"Hi, Lily!" Wow, she still remember me! "Hey, Karen!" I hugged her because i miss her so much. "And you are Luke right?" She pointed to Luke. "Yeah, it's me Karen!" Then she giggled. "Are you guys in relationship?" Karen asked. "Uhm, yeah" Luke bow his head, i think he is embarrassed. "Wow, congrats for you two, come in!" Then we stepped in to Michael's house.

"So, where is Michael, Karen?" I asked her. "He is still in his room, he keeping himself in his room. Well, honestly, i give up. I already bring food for him but he still doesn't want to eat, he just left it. And until now, he hasn't show himself out. So can you guys talk to him?"
"Sure, that's why i went here, we wanted to check his condition, Karen" i said and smiled to her. "Aw, thank you, guys."

Luke and I went upstairs to Michael's room. Then i can see his room from here, i knocked his door slowly.

"Mike, hi, it's me, Lily"

Like, 1 minute we just stand up and wait for him, until i heard cracking sound like door being opened and i stand in front of his door and...

Michael hugged me tightly...

***
To be continueddd!!! Yaayy!
Don't forget to give VOMMENTS, thanksss! x

-hiz