Phils secret -Phil POV

"What about.........." Dan thought for a while, "bowling"

Bowling? what? I can't. But I must.

"Yeah sure" I say No, no don't say that

"Cool, I'll book us a lane for Saturday evening. shall I invite some freinds? I think Ian and Anthony (Smosh) are still in the conutry."

"OK then that sounds good" No it don't now more people will find out.

"I'll call them now."

"OK, I'm going to make dinner. What you want?"

"what ever I don't mind"

"Shall I just order a pizza?"

"Yeah."

I left the living room and went into my bedroom where I had left my phone. I called up the pizza place and ordered the pizzas.

"Ian and Anthony are leaving tommorow so they won't be here saturday. It looks like it's just you and me" Dan called

"Ok then. It's a shame it would have been nice to invite others" I went back into the living room where Dan was. "Pizza is on it's way"

"Cool"

I went back to my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Tell him Phil" I said to myself

I wanted to tell Dan but what would he say if he knew the truth. Knew why I never went bowling. I haven't been since I was six. My mum and dad never took me bowling because they said they never had the money.

But they went out every Saturday living Phil on his own, They did this from when he was five and they still go out. How did they have enough money to go bowling but enough to go out partying every week. Phill found out the answer when he was 14. His parents did have a lot of money but never spent it on him.

"Maybe Dan will teach you Phil" A small voice said to him

"He won't"

"Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Pizza is here." Dan called