saturday night

They had two hours before they had to leave for bowling. Dan got a long shower and washed his hair while Phil made some Mexican food for dinner.

"Dan we need to go shopping." Phil shouted from the kitchen.

"Tomorrow." Dan shouted back as he left the bathroom and went to his room to put some clothes on.

Dan spent ages picking some clothes to wear. He got some black jeans and looked at his tops for about ten minutes. Phil called Dan telling him dinner was ready two minutes before. Dan went with his black one with the white circle on. Dan deiced to do his hair after dinner. He went and saw Phil sitting waiting for him.

"you're alive then,"

"Ha ha I didn't know what to wear."

"You only have one pair of jeans. But you do have about a million black top and like three other coloured ones."

"See that's why i took forever."

"And I'm guessing that's why you have hobbit hair."

"Yeah. I'm doing it after dinner I am not leaving the house like this."

"Why not it looks good on you."

"I hate it."

They finished dinner and Phil went to get a shower while Dan cleaned up the plates and went to his room to look for his straighteners. They had an hour to go and it took Dan fifth teen minutes to do his hair. He heard Phil go into is room to get ready. Dan went to the lounge and sat down and waited for Phil to join him.

While Dan was waiting Phil was picking some clothes to wear for their little trip to the bowling alley. Phil also took a long time to chose what he wanted to wear. After ten minutes he chose his jeans and a top. He wore his shirt he wore for Philisnotonfire 4 (I think its that one). Phil did his hair and went to see more Dan.

"There you are we have to leave now or we will be late."

"Sorry." Phil pulled out his phone and called a taxi.

Ten minutes later they got into a taxi and drove to the bowling alley. Once they got there they meet some subscribers and took a couple of pictures then went to get some bowling shoes and drinks.

"Your lane will be ready in five minutes please wait over there."

Phil started to get a little nervous.

"you alright Phil?" Dan asked