Bowling- Phil POV

A/N- yes this is the same as the last chapter but this time it is how Phil sees the night. I might do Dans view of it as well I'm not sure.

"You alright Phil?" Dan asked

"Me. Oh yeah I'm fine just happy and exited." And nervous

"Me too, the last time I went bowling was when I was eighteen with my family for a birthday. Can't remember whose though."

"The last time I went was.." Tell him the Truth "When I was six."

"Six? That was a long time ago."

"Yep. My parents never let me go when my friends asked me to go with them." they didn't love me Dan.

Just before Dan replied we were told that the lane was ready for them. we found out lane and sat down for a second to take a little rest. Two girls came up to us,

"You're Dan and Phil right."

"That's us."

"OMG CAN WE GET A PICTURE."

"Sure"

we got pictures and spoke for a little while. Then the girls left and me and Dan were alone again.

"I'm first." Dan said getting up.

He chose his ball and lined it up. He bowled it and it hit all of them.

"Strike!" Dan said dancing back to me it was kind of cute.

"Your turn." He said to me.

"Hey Dan could you get me another drink please?" I don't want you see me

"OK" He went off.

I quickly got a ball and threw it done the lane. It only hit two pins. I repeated it again and got five.

"Shame. It takes practice don't worry you will get a strike before we leave."

I turned around to see Dan standing there with two drinks. How long has he been there?

"Missed your turn but I came back in time to see your ball it the last five pins."

"I'm not good at bowling. Never have been." I was happy that Dan did not see me.

"Is that why you didn't want to come?"

"A little bit yeah."

"It's fine. I'll help you."

"Thanks" Really? you will do that for me?

Dan got seven then two. Then it was my turn again.

"Right pick up the ball." I picked one up.

"Put your fingers in the holes" I did that while Dan laughed about what he had just said. He is so immature. I did want to laugh as well.

"Walk" I did it.

Dan hesitated then went behind me he was very close and told me how to do it. I threw the ball and got a strike. I turned around and gave Dan a freindly hug thanking him.

"That's what friends are for Phil."

"I wish I had a friend like you Dan." A voice said from behind.

we turned around and see a little boy standing there.

"Hello, I'm David and I am a big fan of you both. I don't have many friends. I would love a friend like you though." He said

"Well let me tell you something. I did not have a best friend for eighteen years. I meet Phil when I was nineteen."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"DAVID" A woman called

"I have to go my mum wants me"

"Bye David" I said.

we carried on playing and I was getting better. Dan was still helping me but I did not complain, I loved Dan being this close to me. Dan got high numbers every time. I got some high ones and some low ones I also had two strikes. After two hours of playing we were tried and deiced to go home. I was happy to finaly be this close to the person I love and have Loved for two years now. I may even tell him tonight about how I feel.