Starting Point

"okay so I got all my things together" I say looking at my two packed bags. It's all I need really. I'm surprised because girls has such alot of clothing but Im just going to mix and match this bitch up.

I look at Hange and she nods while pointing at her two bags aswell.. We have an extra bag with both of our toiletries we would need for this week away. I nod and take my phone from my back pocket.

Im wearing a navy blue sundress with white and pink small flowers scattered. I kinda like the dress. My hair is in a fish braid that Hange did. I would swear Hange is just experimenting on me with different styles and shit. Why the fuck can't she dress herself like this! I look toward her. She's wearing a plain black baggy shirt and blue ripped jeans with sandles. I admit she looks good with her hair down like that.

I look at my phone and saw that Eren has texted me that we could come and meet up now. So I tell Hange as such and we're off to the meeting place.

"I'm real excited Levi" Hange says when she gets in the car. I start it up and smile towards her. "me too hange. Me too."

.......

When we got to the meeting spot I saw that everyone was already here "well look at that Hange. We're late again" I said and gave her a side eye. She just sniggerd and shrugged in a what can I say manner. I rolled my eyes and parked the car. We got out and Armin made his way over to us. He came to a stop right beside me and to my surprise pulled me in for a hug.

"Elly! You look very pretty today. I like your dress." he said as he pulled back and looked me up and down. Hange was having the time of her life laughing at us as I'm sure I blushed bright red. I didn't know the mushroom had it in him to surprise me like this with his boldness.

I shrugged" uhm thank you Armin. Hange picked it out for me" I said and moved slightly out of his embrace.

He closed my car door and turned to grab my hand. He proceeded to pull me towards the door, we got to the door just as it opened again and there was Mikasa. She smirked as she saw Armin pulling me by my hand while Hange followed at her own pace. It was really way too early for all this smugg smirks going around.

I smiled towards her "morning" I said as armin pulled me past her and she nodded her head in acknowledgment then called out to Hange.

When we walked inside the door everyone else stopped talking and started greeting me and Hange when we stepped inside. I looked around untill I found Erens face but he wasnt looking me but at Armin and more closely at our clasped hands. I tried to subtly pull my hand from his but he just tightened it around me.

I shrugged mentally and he pulled me along with him to sit on the couch where Christa and Ymir were already seated.

"alright. Were all here on time so we're right on schedule" Ymir started to say as she sat up. "okay then let's sort out the seating arrangement and then we'll be on our way!" she said and everyone hollered and whooped and I couldn't help but smile.

Yes this weekend can turn out to be very fun indeed.

.....................

A/n
Hey everyone. It's been a while.. Buuut I'm finishing this story in this week.

I'm so happy yall are still reading and voting and following. It's makes me very happy to see my story get so many reads.

I'm also sorry for the many mistakes and non editing I hope you guys forgive  me.. Like I've said before I'm just so frazled in getting the story out there that I don't edit. And I'm more of a reader than a writer but I have sooo many exciting story's running around in my head that I want to share it. So please excuse my spelling mistakes.

Thank you guys and i hope that you guys enjoy the last few chapters ahead.

Fanfreak Peace out ✌️😊