my little boyfriend... wait girlfriend?

"Eren, you said we would go to the party on Friday, but you bailed again. You made some excuse again. What?... Okay fine, just know you really have to make it up to me" I say and I hang up before he could answer. I sigh and look at my best friend Hange "he always does this! I can't believe he did it again. He promised you know. " I say.

Hange just shakes her head at me "you know how Eren is.. He's like.. really shy.. Sometimes. I actually think you shouldn't be so hard on him Levi". She says and starts getting up from her window seat.

We are at a cafe named Second Wall. I don't know why its named that, but its kind of cool anyway "please I'm not hard on him at all .. We've been together a year and a half and he still isn't ready to tell anyone.. I sometimes think he's ashamed of me and not being gay you know and.. that hurts" I take out my wallet and pay for our  coffee and we make our way out.

"Hange .. I don't know if I can take this anymore.. I've been in the closet and I really don't feel like going back in there.. I just wish he would put some effort into what we have you know.. Like sometimes it feels like I'm the only one in a relationship.. and its messing with my head. I love him and I tell him that countless times, but he's still insecure because all he cares about is what he's friends and family will say, and there's nothing wrong with that..just when is he going to man up and tell them!" I say and stomp my foot on the sidewalk where were standing.

Eren and I have been together since I started my senior year and he was the year below me. I thought he was cute, but I didn't know if he was gay so color me surprised when he asked me out. Then after we started hanging out regularly, because his best friend Armin is kind of friends with my other friend Erwin yeah... So we started dating after we got to know each other a little better.

Let's just say I fell in love with him the moment I saw those bright eyes of his. I thought we would be exclusive, but turns out he had other ideas. Let's keep it on the down low, he said, I'm not ready to let them know but soon levi okay, he said, Ugh... I get super frustrated just thinking about it.

Eren is in his last year of high school and hasn't come out even after I've  gone. I'm in university studying art right now and things are going great, but I can't live in the shadows anymore.

I haven't even met his friends properly, because he's afraid they would suspect something! He acts like hes my best friend in public, but when we're alone he's s the sweetest boyfriend ever and I really want him to be that everywhere. We've been dating for more then a year and a half almost for fucks sake.

Hange looks thoughtful for a moment. I mean who wouldn't since I've gone through my rant over there. Yeah. good job Levi for keeping your emotions in check I think as we start making our way to my apartment.

"Your really working yourself up over this levi. Just give him some space and time" she says with the same look in her eyes. "That's just the thing I'm sick of giving him time!" I say and glare at the ground. I may be acting childish, but this is a cause for desperate measures.

I look over at Hange because she's being quiet and that's never a good thing. Shes just staring into space and looking thoughtful. That's even scarier than her being quiet and I take a small( huge) step away from her. She looks at me with one of her creepy smiles.

Then she looks me from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head and reverse like she's checking me out or someth-" oh hell no hange . you know I'm not into girls.. and even if i was, i would definately not choose you, so please keep your ugly ass hands away from me okay, and take a bbiiiggg step away from me" I snap before she does anything stupid.

Hange creepy smile doesn't go away though and before I know it she's dragging me into my apartment building laughing like a maniac and yelling"IM THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON IN THE WORLD! YOUR SO GONNA LOVE ME FOR THIS! OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE BEST IDEA IVE HAD IN LIKE FOREVER!!! " and she slams my aprtment door 3b open and pushes me inside and just before she slams the door closed I think

What the hell have I gotten myself into this time??!!

A/N
Hey guys just letting you know that I probably won't be making very frequent updates, but I'm really exited to finish this story tbh it will probably be my first finished book on here! So until then! ✌

Update 2020/03/29
Go read my other story Stolen lover its in my works. Slow updating as well, but I'm sure you'll like it 😊