Crush Broken Part 1

Hey guys I'm super sorry for not updating in a while I'm just super busy (reading) that I forget I have a story myself to finish!!.
I just want to think you all for the votes and for all those awesome people following meeeeee thanxx uuusss..  Im like more excited to finish this story now.  Really thank you sooo much!! 😀 onwards to the story!!
.................................................................

Thank God that's over with

Is the first thought I had after putting my phone down. A conversation with Hange really weakens a person but I must say she really came through... Now that I think about all four eyes plans really work out.... Eventually

Now it's up to me, which freaks me out a bit. Like I've never had a full conversation with Armin as both Levi and Elly.

But I have to do this. I don't want Armin to be stuck on a person he doesn't know. I mean it's no problem to tell him the secret but Eren just really wants all his friends together and to tell them himself sort of thing and I respect that. I wonder how he would react if I told him about coconuts blind crush on me gosh he would probably freak and knowing how possessive the brat is he'd probably put on a show that I am his which is definitely how I prefer it and why I wanted him to be present at the get together thingie.. Alas tho all seems lost...wow that sounded like poetry OMG! I should be a poet!... Okay maybe not but it still sounded cool to me anyway.

Alright.  Now it's up to me and Hange to get Armin off me not literally alright he is an inch or so taller than me..  Which doesn't count to me blah . I sure hope this works.

Now...  What to wear?...i have to change I mean I can't stay I this clothes I have on since Eren isn't gonna be there anyway. Is what I thought as I went to my black dresser which holds all the clothes Hange brought to me. I was so invested in what to wear I don't hear my phone go off announcing a new message being sent to me.

......................................................................

When I walked into the cafe I immediately saw Mikasa and Jean already seated and Mikasa looked my way and waved me over wow you'd never think this chick hated my guts.. Despite us having mutual friends and our surnames being the same...  Not to mention our looks don't differ much.

I just smiled and went to order myself a drink and I almost expected Eren to serve but only saw a guy Ive seen before and I smiled at him and placed my order.  I went to the table and Jean moved aside for me to sit down.  I sent a grateful smile his way "hey guys." I said and placed my hands folded on the table.

"hey Elly. " Mikasa said to me with a smile. And I was soon shocked cuz like WtF!!!  Okay keep it cool and calm Levi. "ugh Its such a shame Eren couldn't be here. You know because he's like the joker of the group right Jean" Mikasa said and Jean nods his head. " yeah the bastard really knows how to make us laugh" Jean said with a  small smile almost remembering my boyfriend acting stupid to make another feel better. 

I couldn't help but smile and think that's my Eren always making sure everyone around him in comfortable and happy..  Too bad it's costing your happines is what my Inner conscience thought and i shrugged that negativity right off me you ain't getting me down biiitch!  And tune back into the conversation between Jean And Mikasa. I was just about  to agree when the cafe door opened and I was seated so I could directly see who came in.  Fuck

Is what I thought after I unfroze my body because I was literally thinking Arlert was gonna come in but it was just Christa,Ymir and Connie who came in all laughing like they were having a good time.  Makes three of us then.