New Interest

From: my brat
Hey! I'm sorry Levi but I srsly cnt make tnite.. Mom wants me 2 do a few things around the house but I hope you have fun with the gang.  C u Tmrw.
Ps- I love you!

Ugh!.. So I guess that plan backfired.  I thought as I put my phone on the dresser and moved to the mirror to give myself a once over not bad... If I had to say so myself.

I'm wearing a navy blue dress that hugs my figure quite nicely and ends just above my knees with a white cardigan and white pumps, my hair is in a pony tail with my fringe parted in the middle..  Make up as always black kohl surrounds my eyes and light lip gloss on my lips. I have a brown sachal why the fuck do I need this thing anyways gosh girls are so Extra!  Anyway which holds accessories like more lip gloss and other make up shit as if I'm gonna cake my face in more of this shit.. Ugh forget girl being extra
Hange is the one that insisted I had to put on these lip glossy stuff I feel like my mouth is drowning in a pool of vasiline... But only a bit tastier cuz this gloss is cherry flavoured..  And I admit it does smell kind of nice too...  Come to thin-  I'm gettin off track here lets go back to why my plan backfired.

See this whole me being a girl thing just really works out.  No one even expects me to be a boy stupid four eyes says it's because my body has all the right curves and blah blah blah anyway and that's the problem.

See as a girl.... Well a cute girl in others opinion gah Hange boys..  Straight boys fall easier for me and one particular boy which not only shocked me but is also quite disbelieving on my behalf has a crush on me. At least I think so. This boy who I thought had a little something with eyebrows.

Yes you guessed right.

Admin fucking Arlert has a crush on yours dearly.

Not to say but it was fucking shocking but yes yes it was.

So me being the smart person that I am decided to make it clear to him that I am not available... As a girl or boy. I'm taken by Eren and I know how possessive my boyfriend is so I thought I'd put on a little show to our dear Armin to make him understand this, but now the most important person in his stupid plan isn't gonna show up and now I'm fucked.

I suggested to Eren that the gang should get together this Saturday just to hang out or something and I used him I admit to put it all together and unsurprisingly everyone agreed to meet because they have nothing better to do anyway. I was extremely happy with this and let's just say Eren was confused as to why I'd be happy to spend more time with the freaks since I don't like to be in crowds very much but I distracted him insert wink over here and he forgot all about my excitement. Yeah I know I really am devilish sometimes.

And now I'm sitting with a problem. I could let Hange in on my little plan and she could give me a way out but the stupid four eyes really takes everything too seriously at times and to be completely honest she scares me sometimes, not that I'll ever let her know or see this but just to be clear that shitty freak can be a real pain sometimes. So before I ask the freak what to do I'll just text Eren again.

To: my brat
Hey Eren. Are you sure you can't get out of it?

I waited for a second for his answer cuz he always answers right away.  I swear the kid is glued to his phone.

From: my brat
Yes Levi I'm pretty sure my mom would kill me this time if I run away again remember what happend last time you said to meet up on a Eren needs to help his mom day? 😰

Yes.  Yes I do.  And quite frankly I don't want a repeat of that.  No thank you!

To: my brat
Ugh!  Fine!  I'll see you when I see u I guess 😑

After I hit send I throw my phone on the dresser.  There's no way im Taking it with me anyway since Hange is taking me and dropping me back home.  Unlike other teens these days the only thing I use my phone for is to send a call or important texts to friends and family. I don't really care about the other things.  Although Eren introduced me to cat videos I've been super addicted like cats are super cute!!  And funny gosh! Yeah Uhm I like cats. Awkward.

Anyway like i said I'm not glued to my phone and blah blah. I'm still stuck with a dilemma though.  I guess it's time to pull out the big guns.

I feel stupid for calling glasses big guns I should've called her a less heroic sounding or some shit like that why do I always get off topic I mean one minute I'm all up in my business the next I'm up in the air like some airhead or something and see I'm doing it again ugh

Anyway. Like I said its time to call Hange and also time to calm myself because I know shitty glasses is gonna enjoy my calling for help much more than they should..  It's like they are always waiting on me to fuck up and call for help like some damsel in distress or something which I'm not just to b e clear.  I'm a motherfucking warrior bitch!! Yeah. So I need to prepare myself mentally and physically cause God knows glasses packs a hug like some bull or something!

I swear she has super strength because who can hug a person to death like she can? Not me that's for sure.  I mean I don't even like hugging people... Except Eren ofcourse ah hugging Eren sure brings memories...  It's like hugging a warm blanket and feeling all cuddles and snuggles OK I'm stopping now.  I feel like I'm rambling a bunch of shit. Now

Let me call the freak and hear what she has to say and I hope a higher power keeps me calm enough to listen to her annoying voice ...Which is gonna help me.

I hope to God this isn't a mistake

A/N
Yay I've updated!  I'm planning on updating sooner because somehow a conversation between Levi and Hange really seems interesting.
Thank you for the votes and reads and also to those who keeps up with this story. I really so appreciate it ✌