11

Instinct Chapter 11She's something

Instinct
Chapter 11
She's something

Derek and Elle arrived to the hospital just as the stilinki's did with Cora, the two completely rushed over to her.

"What happened is she okay?" Derek asked the sheriff who didn't really have an answer.

"She fainted, stiles said she hit her head in P.E today could be a concussion" he told the hale wolves who shared a look knowing it in fact was not the case.

The two wolves sat either side of Cora's room waiting for her to wake up.

"Derek...?" The brunette asked as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey. Hey, I'm here." He quickly stood to his feet with Elle next to him.

"What's happening to me?" The two could hear the panic in Cora's voice as truthfully they where feeling the same.

"I don't know... But I'm not leaving, okay? Not again." He assured his little sister kissing her forehead, a nurse came in waiting to speak to Derek so he stood just outside of the door way.

"Hey, I owe you a huge apology, since you came back I haven't really been there for you" Elle apologised to her cousin grabbing her hand.

"Elle, it's really fine, I came back thinking it would be the same when I left and it's not you have this whole life, a boyfriend, friends I guess I was a little jealous" she admitted smiling at the blonde.

"Well we'll have plenty of time to make up for it" Elle laughed causing Cora to join in. Derek walked in seeing the two people who loved most laughing and smiling and her never wanted it to end.

"Elle hey, we need to go like now" stiles announced running into the room. Alerting the wolves to standing up.

"It's Lydia" he spoke and that sent alarm bells into the blonde, she looked back at her cousins.

"Go" Cora told her and Elle quickly grabbed stiles' hand as they headed out of hospital.

Stiles and Elle ran through the door of the high school, both turning to each other.

"You find Scott, I'll find Lydia" Elle announced and started to hunt for her best friend but stiles grabbed her hand pulling her back.

"Stay safe okay" he practically warned his girlfriend kissing her quickly, the blonde nodded in response running down the halls.

Elle stopped running, she placed to hands on the wall and concentrated, she focused on Lydia her scent, her voice and even her heartbeat it was if on que she heard Lydia scream, the sound almost brought Elle to her knees but her best friend mattered more so the she wolf followed the scream.

"Unbelievable! You have no idea what you are, do you?" Jenifer asked Lydia while still holding the wire to her neck just as Elle got there, she saw Jennifer standing over the strawberry blonde.