05

Instinct Chapter 5Road trip

Instinct
Chapter 5
Road trip

Allison had invited Elle and Lydia on a road trip to follow Stiles and the rest of the pack to the cross country meet.

"Am I getting too close? I'm getting too close, aren't I?" Allison nervously asked her best friends, Elle sat in the passenger seat staring out the window while Lydia was in the back trying to study.

"That depends... Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Elle teased the brunette who nodded.

"Yeah, I should back off..." she admitted letting out a sigh.

"Well, that also depends. Oh, do you mean the bus, or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Lydia asked the huntress not looking up from her text book.

"Well, after what happened, I'm not letting him out of my sight." Allison stated remembering the events from last night making Elle turning back to look out of the window.

"Hmm." Elle mumbled watching the scenery.

"And, by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door." The huntress stated to her friends gaining Lydias attention.

"For what?" She question making Allison think back to the even of Scott being in her bedroom less that 48 hours ago and Elle thinking back to where this all started.

Flashback....
Scott walked into Derek's loft seeing all the hale wolves stood around the table plotting.

"I know where they are." He announced the group but it was already too late.

"Same building as the Argents We know." Derek informed the teen wolf who couldn't figure out how on earth they knew that.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd told Scott to help his confusion.

"Then they want us to know." He sussed out think he was one step ahead of them.

"Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter shrugged, why would a pack of alpha wolves be threatened by 5 teenage betas and their alpha.

"What is this?" Scott asked frowning at what look to be the plans for Allison's building.

"Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming. Coming up with a coup de main-- better known as a pre-emptive strike." Peter smirked, Elle and derek had stolen the plans earlier today.

"You're going after them?" Peter's beta was in absolute shock that they would even think of doing something this suicidal.

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us." Derek nodded towards the teen leaving a blank look on the teen wolf's face.

"They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right about Allison." Elle pointed out putting to the penthouse on the map.

"So, kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott exclaimed and Boyd shrugged.