06

Instinct Chapter 6Inner demons

Instinct
Chapter 6
Inner demons

The yellow school bus pulled up outside the run down motel as each student got off the bus.

"I've seen worse." Scott stated looking at the place.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles announced waving his arms in the air.

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach announced as people came across taking the keys out of his hands, Elle walked up picking a room key for her and the girls.

"Lydia...?" Allison asked seeing the strawberry blonde girl barely moving.

"I don't like this place." She admitted getting a strange type of feeling from it.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison joked as Elle appeared next to the girls.

"It's just for a night." Elle tried to cheer her up linking her arm.

"A lot can happen in one night..." Lydia grumbled as the girls went to find their room. Once inside the room Elle was in the mirror fluffing up her hair.

"Hey Lydia do you have lipgloss?" Elle yelled to her friend and knowing her best friend Lydia brought in a tube a pinky clear gloss, the blonde stepped back into the room and Allison gave her the once over.

"And why do you look so pretty miss Marshall" the brunette winked as Elle gave her a twirl.

"Well considering every time I try and spend some time with my boyfriend one of the people at this motel decided to interrupt so if you need us don't" Elle gave her friend a smile leaving the room.

Elle waited for stiles outside of his room and when the teenager got there seeing his girlfriend he smiled brightly.

"Hey-" before he could finished what he was saying Elle pulled him into a kiss making the boy drop the snacks he'd stolen from the vending machine.