04

Instinct Chapter 4This means war

Instinct
Chapter 4
This means war

Elle and stiles where currently cuddled up in the blondes bed, stiles was slightly concerned about his girlfriend.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked looking down at the small girl in his arms.

"I don't know" she honestly told him moving closer Into his hold.

"Is it about Cora?" Stiles asked and the blonde shrugged.

"Kinda, no? It just if Cora survived after all these years I just thought maybe Jason is out there somewhere" after seeing derek and Cora reunited Elle missed her big brother more than anything, seeing Cora had given the blonde a small sign of hope he could be out there.

"It's okay to have hope Elle, in this world we live in who knows what can happen" he told his girlfriend honestly. Elle leaned up kissing her boyfriend, the two carried on kissing, Elle straddled her boyfriend pulling open his shirt just as things started to get heated stiles' phone rang, the teenage boy groaned seeing Scott's name.

 Elle leaned up kissing her boyfriend, the two carried on kissing, Elle straddled her boyfriend pulling open his shirt just as things started to get heated stiles' phone rang, the teenage boy groaned seeing Scott's name

Elle and stiles where now back at school. The blonde was off with Lydia and Allison, while stiles was in the locker room with Scott.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog..." Scott told stiles what had happened last night.

"Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles stuttered out making Scott roll his eyes.

"No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." The teen wolf sarcastically replied earning a strange look from his best friend.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin... And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." And that had sat stiles off on one of his hysterical rants.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life!" He freaked out and Scott look at him confused.