02

Instinct Chapter 2Mending bridges

Instinct
Chapter 2
Mending bridges

Stiles had somehow managed to convince his girlfriend to accompany him and Scott to one of his oldest friends birthday party. Elle was a bit uneasy about the situation at first but for stiles she'd do anything. When she found out the friend was a girl she decided to dress up a little to make sure she had stiles' full attention.

Scott stiles and Elle started walking down the street towards the party, music and the smell of teenage desperation reeked throughout the air.

"What?" Stiles asked knowing the bummer mood Scott seemed to be in.

"What do you mean, "What?"" Scott asked his best friend.

"I mean "What?", and you know what." This caused Elle to be slightly confused.

"What" what?" Scott asked seeming to be just as confused as Elle.

""That look you were giving!" Stiles finally confessed.

"I didn't give a look..." Scott frowned in response.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." Elle backed up her boyfriend.

"What look???" It was safe to say the teen wolf was completely confused by beacons hills power could.

"The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party!" In Scott's defence Elle felt the way she looked with everything going in she just wanted a quiet night in with stiles.

"It's not that... It just seems weird, going to a different high school's party..." Scott sighed and Elle nodded in agreement.

"What? Would you...God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine! I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So, tonight, no Allison,Tonight, you are moving on." Stiles practically instructed Scott with the hot blonde to back him up.

"Amen to that sister" Elle addd making stiles give her a playful glare before pecking her lips.

"You're right." Scott nodded in agreement.

"That's right I'm right!" Stiles smiled.

"Moving on."

"Onward and upward!"

"Let's do this."

"Are you both finished?" Elle asked looking at the pair of dorks in front of her.

The trio walked up to the door but it seemed to be wide open and no one around to greet them

"Wow she's such a hostess" Elle snarked making stiles roll his eyes, he pulled Elle in towards him looking down at the blonde.

"Please put the claws away for me tonight?" Stiles poured at his girlfriend Elle rolled her eye before giving in leaning up to kiss her boyfriend.