The Holiday From Hell

"Are you ready Sky?" called a boy.

"Nearly," was the reply. "Give me another minute."

"Fine." The boy started pacing up and down the corridor, his steps picking up pace.

"Come in!"

The boy walked into the room, looked up and was stunned. He couldn't believe that standing in front of him was his girlfriend. She looked absolutely stunning in her black, silk dress and matching heels. Around her neck was the silver necklace he had got her for her 16th birthday.

"Got a staring problem Malfoy?" she teased.

"Very funny."

He signalled for her to come with him. They walked down several staircases before entering a large dining hall. They took their seats at the table and waited for the others to arrive. They looked at each other nervously, for whenever they did this they would have to see one of their greatest fears...

Then the door opened, then the one and only Lord Voldemort walked in. He took a seat at the head of the table, his snake Nagini by his side.

"Welcome friends," he said in his low-pitched voice. "It is such a shame that some of us can't be here tonight." He tilted his head in the direction of Narcissa and Draco Malfoy.

Near the end of Sky's fifth year at Hogwarts, there was a battle at the Ministry. It was over a prophecy. The only issue was that Harry Potter had to take it off the shelf because Voldemort couldn't be seen. Lucius Malfoy ended up in Azkhban and in the process of that, he ended up tarnishing the Malfoy family name.

"Also, I believe that you are all aware of our new friends." Everyone turned their heads to Sky and Draco, who just sat there while trying not to show how they were feeling. Then the attention was diverted back to The Dark Lord.

"And I also have a task which I need them to complete." The two felt sick, they wanted nothing to do with this, yet they had no choice. " In Borgin and Burkes, there is a vanishing cabinet. There is also one at Hogwarts, in the Room of Requirement. You two need to fix it. Together, the two of them make a passage."

Narcissa looked at the 16 year olds, her son and their girlfriend had been forced into a dark path, one which they did not want to take.

"And when the time is right, you will kill Dumbledore."