Chapter Seven: I accidently set my Chemistrey room on fire

Maddie's POV:
It's currently fifth period and I am currently trying not to stab my chem partner, Kamyrn in the eyes right now. She keeps playing with all of the bottles filled with who knows what, because lord knows I'm not listening to Mr. Giuliani ramble on about it.
All I can think of is this stupid Dalton kid, which I have 4 classes with, thats 4 classes too many!

Also to top it all off this stress from my new classes is a lot, I definitely bit off way more then I could chew.
I'm sitting with all these thoughts in my head when the dumb bimbo Kamyrn, knocks over all the bottles! All over my binder too!

"Kamryn!" I whisper hiss at her.
"I didn't mean too!"
"No shit, help me clean it up" I growled.
I grabbed a bottle with water and poured it on a towel to scrub off the red chemicals on the table, then it happened.
The bottle of water wasn't actually water, it was hydrogen peroxide!
The table including my home work lit on fire.
Didnt see that one coming now did ya Mads?
The smoke detectors go off and soon we are all drenched in water.

"Great going Maddie!" Kamyrn screeches, acquiring Mr. G's attention.
"Madison! Report to the principles office, immediately!" Mr. G says sternly.

I run out of the room, receiving awkward glances from kids who have no idea why some girl just dashed out of her chem room soaking wet, it would be laughable if I weren't in trouble.

I storm into the principles office, also receiving glares from the office workers.
Sliding into a seat, I wait for who knows what, maybe someone to ask me to go into the principles room? I dont know but what I do know, is that I must have running make up every where on my face: Embarrassing.

"Your cute when your mad" A familiar voice says cooly, and sits next to me.
I glare at the face:
Dalton.
----