The Video

ZOË POV
I looked into his eyes and he stared back into mine, his eyes were filling with tears but he wiped them away quickly so I wouldn't see. I walked to my room and put on a jumper so that no one would see my cuts. I was ashamed of myself, but it helped me to know that Alfie was going to help me. I sat back down and hit record on the camera.
ALFIE POV
"GOOD MORNING GUYS" I said to the camera, I glanced over at zoë, who had her head down and was playing with her jumper.
"So as you may know a video was posted a week ago of me and Zoë doing something that was meant to be private to us" I continued
"We are truly sorry for what happened and it was out of control but honestly we aren't the only ones to blame" Zoë said
I glared over at her before she continued
"I mean the amount of hate we have been getting, Alfies been coping better than I have but I've been scared to go out in public, I've been having panic attacks everyday. so you guys should be sorry too"
She was now in full years so I turned the camera off and cuddled her.
ZOË POV
as Alfie started to cuddle me his arm hit my wrist, I let out a loud squeal before running to the bathroom.
"Zoë please,im sorry but you have to let me help"
"I know alfie but I'm scared about what's going to happen next, I mean I'm an emotional wreck"
The silence grew
"I wish I could re-assure you but I can say whatever life throws at us we'll handle it together" he stuttered
When Alfie had finished speaking I came out of the bathroom and have him the biggest hug ever, I never wanted to let him go.
A/N
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 600 READS, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ALSI IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY ID LIVE TO HEAR THEM.