Collabing With Narcus

ZOË POV
I put joe out of my mind, he was negative and in times when I felt depressed I needed to be positive. Marcus and Niomi were coming over to film a collab video. I had sent joe a couple of texts but honestly I wasn't going to keep trying with him. I give up on him because when he needs me I'm there but when I need him he leaves and calls me insane. I had to quickly get dressed and make myself presentable as Marcus and Niomi were arriving soon. I was starting to get a little happier but Alfie was still acting cautious around me.
ALFIE POV
I felt bad about the whole joe thing so I tried to get joe to listen and let me explain but he wasn't having any of it. I arrived back home just as Marcus and Niomi arrived so I let them in not knowing what state zoë was in. we hadn't told them about zoë's situation yet. We walked in to see that ZOË had set up the filming area and was sitting playing with nala.
"Little One" I shouted admin ran and hugged her she smiled at me then went to see Marcus and Niomi.
NIOMI POV
I knew that something was up with zoe she had been herself for the past couple of weeks and I was determined to make sure she was okay while I was with her today. The boys filmed there video and then I filmed with zoe.
"Zoe do you wanna go and get some tea or something"
"Yeah why not Niomi, I need to get out"
We headed to our favourite place and ordered. after about half an hour it finally clicked, I knew what was up with Zoe. my suspicions we finalised when she took off her jacket.
My eyes filled with tears and Zoe saw that my heart was broken, we both say there in silence crying.
A/N
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I HAVE HAD A LOT ON. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT