{seventeen}

You woke up turning to pull Spencer closer to you but no one was on his side of your bed. Confusion filled you over as you furrowed your eyebrows. Than you got a strong smell of bacon and the sound of Spencer singing...terribly.

Getting up, you pulled a random sweatshirt over your body choosing to ignore the painful headache you had from last night's events. You cracked the door to look into the kitchen and he hadn't noticed you.

Slowly you walked out of the room trying to not make a sound to scare the living shit out of him. His hands were under running water while he lathered the lavender scented soap in his hands. He was dressed in work clothes probably from his go-bag.

You placed you hands on his shoulders shaking him rapidly. A high pitched girly scream irritating from his mouth. "Wow and I thought my scream was bad" you giggled.

His soul returned to his body while he took a deep breath placing his hand over his chest, "Don't do that y/n!"

"Sorry" a mischievous grin on your face. "Whatcha making" you asked dismissing the prank.

"Bacon and eggs I knew you'd be hungover so" he said shyly. Your heart fluttered suddenly at the kind gesture and you had to admit you were very hungover even if you didn't show it.

"I am so thank you" You said making your way over to the cabinet above the sink to grab some Acetaminophen for the headache. "Your already ready what's the rush?"

"We have a case so you should get ready while I finish in here" he suggested and you nodded in agreement.

For work you put on a pit of matching black slacks and a blazer along with a deep purple button up underneath, leaving two buttons undone. Your hair laid naturally on your shoulders complimenting your light makeup.

You walked over to the book shelf to retrieve your gun, sliding it into your black holster. Secretly you changed the code in the lock you didn't need anyone else seeing your things.

"Eat, brush my teeth than we can go?" you suggested.

"Yeah sounds good" Spencer nodded.

Both of sat at your dinner table with four chairs talking about last night and if you thought the unsub would be a male or female.

Soon enough you made your way over to the BAU.
-

The team had a case in Florida, Miami to be exact and you weren't excited.

You could practically feel the humility through the thick plane walls while memories of family trips there occupied your thoughts. Mikayla chasing you around the beach with sand in her hand while your parents yelled at both of you. It's such a pity she tried to kill you.

Y/n..

Y/n!

"Y/n!" Spencer voices almost screamed pulling your head out of its drowning thoughts. "Hm?"

"We are about to land you have to sit up" his voice lowered to a soft calm demeanor. You nodded your head, pulling yourself up from the beige couch and fastening your seatbelt.

Whenever you talked to him to strange hatred you shared for each other seemed to vanish that night while you feel asleep tangled in his safe arms. He held you like you would break any second. Sometimes you would look at him a regret that he had gone through everything, and you wish so dearly that you didn't tell him about your life for many reasons.

But you enjoyed your morning with him, and watching him cook your breakfast it was something you could get used to.

"Did you hear Hotch?" he asked.