:Chapter 12 - Some sad soap opera shit

(Music not mine)

In a very familiar street where the house of a witch resides. There was a group of three people walking into the witch's house and one of them was the white-haired witch while the other is a blond demon and a (h/c) haired reaper.

"Sorry that we keep coming over..." Val said to the white-haired as he pardons his and his friend's intrusion to which she replied with "No problem."

"So you still can't believe that you're a demon?" Aria spoke to the boy as she busied herself turning the knob over from the door to let her and the others into her house.

"Actually, rather than disbelief... It's more like I don't know how to accept that fact. It's surreal to me..." Val answered back in slight hesitation as the three of them made themselves inside.

"Being a demon isn't that bad, Val. Look at the bright side." Aria told and began heading on over to the living room where they then met the demons living inside the house cleaning the floor and dusting off the ceiling. "House chores are now easier to do."

"Oh, you're back already." A new voice joins in their conversation and they turn to see Giovanni using his powers to put all of the new books inside the half-empty shelves.

'Isn't this an exploitation of power??' Val thought in his head, sweatdropping at the unnecessary power that the summoner is using.

"ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕚𝕥?" (Y/n) told the blond through telepathy which Val couldn't help but deadpan at the response he got.

"I brought Val and (Y/n) with me." Aria greeted and showed the two to the summoner with one of them looking astonish at the floating books and the other half asleep.

"Wow, look who's together~" Giovanni commented in a teasing tone when he saw that the witch brought the blond kid with her who he knows has a crush on her. "Hey kid, why are you so fond of visiting this old hag's haunted house? Why don't you and your friend go to the mall or something?"

His comment earned him a choke on the neck from the white-haired witch as Val watched the comical scene in front of him with dotted eyes and a sweatdrop on the face.

"...I'mma leave you to this."

"Wha-" Val stops and watches as his companion walks away from the soon-to-be murder scene, letting herself flew away like a gust of wind to one of the couches and flopping herself on the cushions like an empty piece of s̶h̶i̶t sack.

"𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪? 𝔻𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕪𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪?" (Y/n) told through the mind communication connecting the blond and herself as Val thought out the words in his mind for (Y/n) to hear, still not use to them communicating in his mind. 'Well, I heard that the girl, you know, the pink bird you saw, had turn back to normal. So I wanted to come here to apologize.'

"𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪? 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕚𝕥.. 𝕁𝕖𝕖𝕫, 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣." (Y/n) accidentally let out a scoff, and Marc who was near her, heard her scoffing and became nervous as to what he did to receive such disappointment from the reaper.

'Sorry...' Val apologized which irked (Y/n) from his despondent reply. "𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕘𝕦𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖."