:Chapter 5 - Yes, I have a cool catchphrase that I will not be using

(This is what you are wearing and being shown in the mirror. But you're scythe is not there, okay.)

"Who..."

"UWAAAAGH!!"

"Shiiiiiiii-"

Val and Aria were both shocked by seeing another person aside from Val in the mirror. Val wasn't even paying attention to his demon form before his eyes were focusing more on the person hovering on top of him.

'(Y/n)?!' He thought after seeing the familiar girl in the mirror floating above him. But she wasn't wearing her usual clothes for she has a flowery black dress that reaches down to the floor.

Black boots and one black see-through socks that reach up to her tights on her left leg, and a flowery crown on top of her head that's accompanied by a black long veil behind her back.

(The picture on top. Too lazy to describe the dress.)

(Y/n) looks so different from what Val could last remember of her. And why is she floating above her? Is that even her? Why does he have horns in his head and devil wings on his back? What's going on??

Aria didn't think she would see (Y/n)'s true form today. She has always been suspicious of her and thinks that she isn't human, and she was correct. But why is she following Val anyway? What is she? Could it be... Has she been the one who saved Val from the fall?

(Y/n)'s mind was just blank, nothing. She started struggling to get out of the mirror's view but couldn't when a blue magic circle had decided to lock her, preventing her from moving away. And that was the sign for Aria to know that she wasn't tripping.

"(Y/n). I know you're here. Come out." Aria demands the presence of the girl, looking straight at the top of Val's head where the girl is, but she was invisible but visible to the mirror of course.

"Wait! The person on the mirror above me is it really (Y/n)??" Val asked the white-haired girl in question, unsure if it is the same person that is one of his classmates. (Y/n) started to struggle more on her spot, trying to break free from the magic circle.

They could see her struggling and Aria decided to call her out once more "(Y/n)! Please stop. I just want to talk to you!"

(Y/n) didn't listen- Because hell no! She ain't trying to stay by and have a girly chit-chat. But in all seriousness, she has to decline on the (favorite flavor) cookies and warm milk since she ain't having social interaction with anyone right now.

Anyways- Because she doesn't have a choice since it doesn't seem like Aria will let her go, she decided to use her second most powerful attack- 'The Reapers' wail'.

She prayed for the above to forgive her if she could just kill Val's ears for just a moment.

(Y/n) stops as she pulls her hand and hide her face. Turning her body away for the world to not see before a loud piercing wail of cries came from the girl.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!"

Aria and Val both quickly covered their ears and shut their eyes close with Aria letting Val move from the magic circle so that he could cover his ears.

As the cries begin to reach the other side of the house, Marc heard the wail and also covered his ears at the loud sound. Then all of a sudden, cracks could be heard everywhere with the magic circle on (Y/n)'s body breaking before it finally shattered along with the mirror.

(Y/n) stop her wail before she quickly disappeared. Not knowing what she had done to her other power for using the reapers wail in front of a magic mirror.