part 20

Y/N POV
we ate food then went to an arcade. i thought of eva, she loves arcades and fun stuff like this. i should've brought her out to a date instead of running away. fuck i'm so stupid. i decide to text her

y/n: hi baby i know you're mad at me but i love you so much, you mean the world to me :)

i sent it and put my phone in my back pocket. i hope she's okay and everything. i have a gut feeling that something is wrong but i'm just going to enjoy the day.
EVA POV
"fuck fuck fuck anna what am i going to do" i panicked "i have no idea but *ding*" she got cut off by my phone going off.

y/n: hi baby i know you're mad at me but i love you so much, you mean the world to me :)

fuck i don't deserve her. i look up at anna and she has tears falling. "she didn't deserve this eva" she whispered "i know, i don't know what's wrong with me" i whisper back "oh my god eva what's wrong" i heard kio say. anna looked at him and stormed out the room, "kio i told you i was dating y/n and i didn't want to do anything" i told him "i know and" he asked "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CHEATED ON HER" i screamed "eva you're being over dramatic, you clearly wanted me" he said cockily. oh my god i lost the most awesome person in the world for this jackass. "how did you know what i wanted. you know what get out" i said "bro i'm everything she isn't, she's a depressed bitch anyways" he tells me "DONT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT" i screamed and he runs out my room. oh my i can't breathe. "a-anna" i call out and she comes rushing in "sshhh it's okay" she tells me. i need y/n. "y-y/n" i breathed out "eva no" she said and i cried even harder. i fucking ruined everything. "DEVYN" anna yells and dev runs up the stairs "bro we need to get y/n here evas freaking out" she tells her and dev scoffs "dev i'm serious get her here now" anna says and dev texts her.
Y/N POV
we just got back home. nothing from eva wow. 'y/n can you come over asap' i read devs message. 'on my way' i reply and walk to my car.

i just got to jah. i knock on the door and dev opens it. "she's in her room with anna" i nodded and walked upstairs. why wasn't dev comforting her too. i got to her room and heard sobbing. i walk in and see eva absolutely terrible. i walk over and comfort her "shhh i got you baby it's okay" i whisper "you're so gorgeous, i love you so much" i add and see and standing up against the wall with tears in her eyes. whatever is happening isn't good. "calm down and talk to me please" i said and she looked up at me "beautiful what's wrong" i ask. we make eye contact and i smile at her whilst rubbing her cheek "i made a dumb mistake" she whispers and my smile fades "eva" i whisper and scan her neck to see hickeys. i get a better look and run to her bathroom grabbing a makeup wipe and running back to her. i grab her face and move her head. i start wiping her neck hoping that this is some sick prank "no no this has to be some sick joke" i cry and felt anna pull me away from her. i look at anna who has tears in her eyes "please tell me this is a joke" i whisper and anna shakes her head. i look back at eva "was i not good enough, was i rushing you, eva what did i do wrong" i cry out and she just shakes her head a bunch. i just stare at the ground letting tears fall. "can you text noah to come pick me up i can't drive like this" i ask anna and she pulls her phone out. i slide down the wall and put my face in hands. "i'm so sorry" eva repeatedly said and hugged me. a couple minutes later noah and bryce barge in the room. "oh no y/n" i hear bryce whisper. the come over to me and take me out of evas grasp. "breathe y/n" noah says "i knew i wasn't enough" i cry out and he basically carry me out of nach.
BRYCE POV
"BRO ANNA JUST CALLED SAYING I NEED TO GET Y/N BECAUSE EVA CHEATED" i hear noah yell and i immediately feel terrible. i run behind noah and we quickly rush to jah. fuck fuck fuck. i didn't think twice about jumping out of the car when it was parked. noah ran as well. we knock on the door and dev opened it. "second door to the right" she says and we speed up the stairs. we open the door and see y/n curled up in a ball against a wall, with eva trying to comfort her. "oh no y/n" i whisper and we run up to her. i help lift her and noah takes her downstairs "you know what's crazy, she was up last night asking what she did wrong and she did nothing. eva you lost the most greatest person ever" i told her and walked out the house.

trust the process.