CHAPTER 7 🔞

Mew carried Gulf to the second floor that had only one room. Inside that room was pretty standard hotel furniture. One queen bed, one small closet and one bathroom.

Entering the room Mew gently lay Gulf on the bed and after Gulf was on the bed Mew gazed at Gulf and said

"You might not be heavy for my body, but you sure are for my heart".

Mew's voice had a touch of melancholy to it. It was obvious that Mew liked Gulf but was holding back as 'Gulf likes Love and I am nothing but a friend. I can't break his trust' Mew thinks to himself as notices the clothes Gulf's wearing.

He chuckles to himself slightly as he realizes 'He must have chosen such uncomfortable clothes to impress Love'.

This was actually one of the things that attracted Mew towards Gulf. On how purely he tried to attract the attention of the person he liked, but this time this pureness was hurting him.

Mew quickly started looking for the closet as he wanted to distract himself from these unwanted feelings and he needed to make Gulf sleep more comfortably.

He found a tiny closet at the end of the room and opened it, only to find a small closed box and two sets of pajamas.

Mew didn't dare to open the box as he took the pajamas and closed the closet door.

Now the problem was, 'How to make that sleeping beauty wear these pajamas?'

Mew thought as he approached the slumbering Gulf. By looking at it was painfully obvious that Gulf was uncomfortable underneath that shirt. He was wet from the rain, which made the shirt cling to skin even more, making him look

"Sexy... "

*Slap*

Mew quickly realizes the word that came out of his mouth and slaps himself in order to regain his senses.

'How could I say that? Especially after how I treated him yesterday'

Recalling yesterday's incident seemed to have calmed Mew down as he plopped down next to Gulf's unconscious body and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Mew?"

As Mew was unbuttoning the shirt a sudden voice came from next to him.

Mew looked up to see Gulf wide awake and staring directly at him as he opened Gulf's shirt.

The color started draining from Mew's face as he jumped up and shouted

"It's Not How it Seems!!"

Mew stood beside the bed in silence, waiting for Gulf to scream and scold him. But... it never came.

Gulf only got up and sat on the bed as he quietly said

"so now I am dreaming of you na?"

"of course, why would you come to me when you hate me"

Gulf said those so silently that even Mew couldn't fully catch what Gulf was saying. But that was soon forgotten as Mew heard sniffles coming from Gulf.

Mew's heart sank to the ground as he quickly got on one knee and kneeled in front of Gulf trying to comfort him.

"Gulf why are you crying?"

He pleaded and asked Gulf but got no response as Gulf's tears kept flowing.

All this time that Mew has known Gulf, he had never seen Gulf shed a single tear. No matter how much he was teased, not even when talking about his sad childhood but now...