CHAPTER 1

*Huf* *Huf* *Huf*

'I can't believe I am late to class at the start of the new semester' Gulf thought as he ran through the corridor trying to reach his class in time. "Hopefully the seat next to Love is not taken",he said to himself as he reached the classroom and slid the door open making him happy to see the teacher had not arrived but quickly losing that smile as he saw the seat next to Love was taken.

"Oh Gulf!", Love waved as she noticed him. "Good morning Love", Gulf smiled at her which soon turned into a frown as Love turned to speak to her seat buddy. "Mr. Kanawut take a seat", spoke the teacher all of a sudden making Gulf sit behind Love. He kept his glare at Love's neighbor firm which the guy did not seem to notice.

"OK attention! We have a new student joining us this semester. Mew come inside", on the command of the teacher a tall guy entered the classroom. The girls in the class started squealing because of his good looks which made Gulf's frown deeper 'like yeah he's hot but do they have scream like bitches in heat' Gulf rolled his eyes but soon saw the teacher pointing his finger towards him, "you can sit next to Mr. Kanawut over there", said the teacher as Gulf started to panic. In this school whoever you sat next to one the first day will be your deskmate for the entire semester. Gulf was about to protest but the new "kid" had already sat next to him.

"Hi Mew I am Love, nice to meet you" said Love as she turned around and gave her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you Love, I am Mew", he said as he accepted her handshake and smiled. This caused the entire room to gasp as if fallen under a curse of the bewitching smile and making Gulf's anger to get worse, 'this piece of shit is making a move on "my" Love'. "Ok ok enough, now concentrate here", said the teacher making everyone silent as he started his lectures but this didn't stop Gulf from staring at Mew with animosity.

After the class ended and almost everyone had leff, Mew was packing his stuff when Gulf banged his hand on the desk and screamed "HEY!" getting Mew's attention. "How dare you flirt with Love?" Mew looked at him quizzingly and said, "who?", stunning Gulf with the answer. "Love! The girl who sat in front of you and you shook hands with'', "Ohh", Mew said as he recalled who this guy was talking about, "Oh her. What about her?"

"How dare you flirt with her?"

"I didn't flirt with her"

"Yes you did!"

"How?"

"You smiled at her"

"Huh? I do that to everyone"

"You smile at people you don't have feelings for? *gasp* Are you a playboy? "

"Noo!", Mew screamed as he frustratingly got up from his seat, "look even if I am flirting with her what should be your problem? Is she your girlfriend?" he said as he leaned towards Gulf.

"..No.." Gulf answers quietly as he backs away.

"Then you have no right to know who I flirt with", answers Mew as he picks his bag up and exits the classroom, leaving beside a stunned Gulf standing in the room. Gulf slowly realizes what had just happened causing him to get red with anger. He picks his bag and exits the classroom.

Gulf enters the cafeteria and quickly starts searching for Love only to find her sitting alone studying. Gulf's smile immediately returns as he goes to sit next to her.

"Hey Love"

"Hi Gulf"

"Why are you sitting here alone?"

"Oh no, my friends had class now so I am just finishing my assignment", Love answers, not taking her eyes off her work as Gulf smiled and stared at her. "Did you have your lunch?" she asked as looked at him.

"Not yet"

"Then what are you waiting for? Go get it or your favorite pork stir fry might be sold out", she said as she looked behind her to see the food stall and noticed, "Oh look Mew is there. Maybe he could bring you some?" and before Gulf could stop her she.. "Mew!" causing Mew to look at them. "Could you bring an extra plate of the stir fry for Gulf?", asked Love while Gulf glared at him trying to signal him not to do it. Mew saw Gulf's face and smirked. He showed an "OK" sign to Love as Gulf stayed stunned from Mew's smirk.

"isn't Mew nice?", she asked, snapping Gulf back to reality. "Ye..ah.." Gulf answered while trying his best to smile. Mew came to their seats with two trays of food. He sat next to Love and passed the pork fry to Gulf while he kept the salad.

"Th..ank.. you.. " Gulf said as politely as he could while Mew stared and smiled at him.

"Oh no, I have to go guys, my class is about to start. Enjoy both of your food", Love said as she left the both of them alone on the desk.

Mew and Gulf sat there quietly as they ate,

"Such fatty food", Mew commented all of a sudden,"huh?" causing Gulf to look at him.

"I said that food is bad for you"

"it's better than rabbit food"

"it's not rabbit it's health conscious eating"

Ugh whatever herbivore. Why are you here anyway? Didn't I tell you to stay away from Love"

"Look here. Who are you to tell me who and who not I should be friends with? Also she is the one who called me to bring your food"

"Then you could have rejected her"

"Why didn't you stop her?"

"I was about to!"

"Ugh" Mew gets up from his seat, "Whatever, it's useless talking to you. You ruined my appetite"

"Yeah yeah. Get lost rabbit man" Gulf says, causing Mew to turn and approach him. Gulf tries to move away but Mew catches him by grabbing his collar. "Listen here, I can not only eat like rabbits I can also fuck like rabbits and you would be pregnant with twins if I fucked you. So keep your mouth shut if you don't wanna be in that situation". Mew releases Gulf's collar and leaves him stunned for the second time today. Gulf's ears slowly start burning and turn red as he realizes the meaning of Mew's words and he screams, "MEW!!!"