Special CHAPTER

This is exclusive Mew's story and epilogue for giving so much love and support for this AU. It is also a
10k view special.
Enjoy~~~~~~~~

Mew POV

My father and I always had a strained relationship.

Even since I had the comprehension to understand my situation I was planning to get out. I wanted to escape this prison called home. To outsiders it might have been seen as if I was putting up a front. A spoiled rich brat acting up for not getting everything it wants. But that was not the case for me. I would have been happier on the streets, living everyday wondering how to survive than eating the meals provided to me by this bastard's money.

I hate him and his money as that is the initial reason my life is like this.

I was sold to him. My grandparents sold my mother and my lives to him for some few extra dollars to save their dying business. Thankfully for mom she left but didn't bother to take me with her. My life until I was 9 was fine. Nobody actually cared for me and I made myself the way I am today. Going to school, dressing up, doing homework, no one told me to do so but I did. That is until he got remarried is when my nonexistent life was too much for him. The shadow life I lived was ugly for outsiders to see.

My father had a political side. He cared about his image more than anything. So when he married my step-mother for reputation gain he couldn't have me beside him. My existence had become jeopardy to him and he did all he could to end it.

The amount of times I, a 10yr old child, had to throw up from rotten, unsanitary food were countless. He sometimes even took me on rides in broken cars hoping for an accident. Leaving me in the middle of a so-called "vacation" and forgetting me.

The only reason I survived was because of my step-mother. Even though she was married for political reasons she genuinely liked him and she had a good heart that cared for everyone around her.

She helped me get through the years until I can finally leave this place. So when she asked me to join one of the universities under "father" I was shocked but couldn't say no. She never wanted anything from me and I kind of owe my life to her.

So reluctantly I went to the university most far away so I could stay from home longer.

The professor introduced me to the class which I had no interest in as I was planning on leaving soon, that is until the guy next to me started talking.

"How dare you flirt with Love?"

That was my first time meeting this guy and the first thought that went across my mind was 'Who is this clown? '

It was an odd experience but I decided to ignore him, But I kept running into him.

He seemed to harbour feelings for this girl named Love who was nice but not my type and he seemed to have misunderstood my politeness towards her as affection.

I tried to tell him multiple times that I have no such feelings towards her but he never believed to the point of me getting annoyed and challenging him to make Love mine.

It was only a joke as I would never play with a girl's feelings like that but his expressions were so fun to watch that I kept teasing him.

He grew red with every flirtatious thing I said to him. He was so much fun.

When I was with him I seemed to forget my life, my reality that is until he said,

"Oh no I am not mad. I am just surprised how the son of the school director could live in the dorms and then go out with us during the weekends. It's as if you are avoiding your family. Don't tell me you are using us just cause you have a bad relationship with them?"