CHAPTER 8

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Gulf screamed as he quickly got up from the bed and dashed out of the room in his pajamas. 

Mew soon realized the situation and ran after Gulf, picking up both their clothes and belongings along the way. 

"Gulf Wait!" Mew shouted at Gulf as he ran his way through the stairs, slightly tripping as he was going too fast. 

"BE CAREFUL!!" Mew shouted in worry but Gulf soon picked himself up and kept going without sparing a glance at Mew. 

As Gulf reached the first floor of the bar that has now turned to a restaurant, he noticed a man opening up the place.

It was the bartender who was serving Gulf yesterday. He had a coffee mug in his hand and he soon noticed Gulf sprinting towards him. He quickly moved out of the way so as not to slam into each other and Gulf took the opportunity to run out of the bar. 

Bartender Type also noticed Mew coming after Gulf. Mew was running more slowly as his hands were full with both his and Gulf's clothes so Type used this chance to call out to him

"Good Morning!" 

That didn't stop Mew from chasing after Gulf so he ran in front of Type but not before shoving some dollar bills in Type's hand. 

"Thanks for the room" as he left the bar. 

Mew ran after Gulf on the street but was not being able to find him anymore, when he heard

"TAXI!!"

Mew turned his head to see Gulf entering a taxi. He screamed "GULF!" but it was too late as the taxi left the area, leaving only a confused Mew to just stare at it. 

"I guess he was meant to stay just as a friend " said Type to himself as he enjoyed the show infront of him. 

"What are you talking about?*Yawn*" said Tharn as he leaned on Type's back. He had just woken up by some unknown screaming voice and came down to just find his husband standing outside drinking his coffee. 

"Nothing." Type said as he turned around to get inside "let's get inside before someone notices you"

Tharn smiles at the gesture and while holding onto Type

"*KISS*Yes wifey" 

As they both went inside. 

*********

"HAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

Mew heaved a long sigh as he plopped down on the garden bench. 

'I can't believe he is actually avoiding me'

Mew thought, being shocked as he hadn't spotted Gulf in nearly two weeks. 

'I looked everywhere for him. The entire school, his dorm, even the places we visited'

"Where in the world could he be?"

*Sigh*

'I guess he went back to his parents home'

Mew stared at the scenery in front of him in a daze as he kept thinking about Gulf. 

'I wish I knew more about him'

'I wish I didn't rush it'

Worry was starting to take over Mew as he dropped his head and held it in his hands. 

"What have I done?"

"I literally forced myself on him" 

Mew was really starting to hate himself at this point.