Chapter 1 :

(Dream )

(Laughter)

(A girl smiling brightly as her eyes blured out and the red hair hanging over her shoulders.)

(A girl with short brown hair standing in the darkness with a little bitbof light shining on her.)

"Who are you ?"

(The red haired person smile fading away )

"I...swear I know you from somewhere ?"

Flashback:

(A girl with long hair running down the street jump and turn around smiling and waving )

"See yo later , my sitch ?"

(Red haired girl smiling )

"Could you tell me who you are ?"

(The girl with her bright smile slowly fading away.)

"Wait d-don't go ! You still haven't told me who you are !"

(Alarm buzzing )
(Girl with the short brown hair waking up as her eyes twitched reaching out gor her time dismissing the tone starring at the time.)

Uggghhh...It's 5 am in the morning on a Monday.
Could anything be worst than this ?
Or wait...having a nightmare and barely gettjng any sleep.

(Brown haired girl shaking gentle on her younger sister sleeping peacefully next her. )

"Hey , you have to wake up."

(Sister mumbeling in her sleep as the brown haired girl wipping a piece of hair out her face. )

My mind was racing through all the thought in my head as I made my way to the bathroom.

As I faced my face with water wipe it dry with a towel.

As I grapped my tooth paste apply the tooth paste on my brush and started to brush my teeth flashbacks of my dream poured into my thoughts.

I am still not sure who it is or way I even dream about someone I don't even know.

I must have proberly see her somewhere once and just I don't know dreamt about her.

Not creepy at all...

(The brown hair gorl sipping water cleaning out her mouth spitting it out wipping her mouth dry.)

"Katsumi !"

"I am caming mom !" I yelled as I grap my schoolbag walking down stares into the kitchen.

A while later :

"You are awfully quiet this morning. What's on your mind ?" My mother asked me as her eyes gazed on me as I just gave a her a smile.

"I am good mom , thank you." I said as she returned the smile.

"You sure ?" My father ask me as he looked at me.