Chapter 5:

The weekend:

I woke up early even tho I am not ussually the early bird but I was woken up by a texrt message asking me if he may came over for the manga books I replied back telling him sure.

Just after that I couldn't sleep. So I decided to tidy up a little.
But wanted to do it quietly so that I don't wake up my little sister.

I am feelingmuch better today.
These weeks was a little on the rough patch with my emotions everywhere.
Still not sure what this is whats bothering.

Perhaps the girl with the red hair but no is just a picture I painted for myself of how I feel or just want to be.

I don't know something like that...

Not sure how to describe it in words.

It's not that I don't love myself but there is things I want to improve on or just another ways I want people to see me and the girl just picture it to myself.

I feel alone allot of these days butI am still not sure why...

A while later :

(Knock on the door )

(A girl with short brown hair answering the door.)

"Oh Alex hey , came in."

(Stepping through the door step.)

"Hey , I hope I am not bothering."

"No your not. My younger brother and sister is with my mom to the mall  and yeah my older brother at his friends and yeah my dad quickly fetch us something for brunch."

(Nervously laughing.)

"Haha cool."

"You want something to drink or eat ?"

"Nah I am good thank you , I am in a little bit of a rush."

(Smiling )

"Oh okay I will go fetch that books for you quickly."

"Okay great thank you." He said as he kindly nod with a smilinv lookinf around at the rest of the living room.

"This enough ?"I ask with the widest smile as he looked at me with the widest eyes and confussed.

"Uuhhh-thank you."He said with a lit chuckel and I laughed at his reaction.

(A moment of silence as the girl with short brown hair starring at the man with the short brown hair.)

"What's wrong Alex your quite of ech today ?"

(Sign scrathing his forehead.)

"Yeah umm just had a real weird dream. I was dreaming back of being in Naruto with my sensei and all. But it felt so weird and real."

"Mmm interesting. But it sounds like you linked back to your old life in a way. Perhaps that's a way for you to go back ! We just need to know how you can activate it again !"

"So wait , your telling me that THAT acuttally happened ?!"

"Highly possible why ?"

(The brown haired man looking down as his hands placed on his mouth )

"Alex what ?"

"My sensei talked about killing the people on the planet for peace." He said and stare up looking at my shocked face expression and got me slightly worried.

"Oh shit t-thats not good ummmm. Okay let me do more research and ask Mizuki and the rest for help and let's figure this thing out before shit really does happen."

(Nodding.)

"Okay thank you Katsumi. But I need to get going."

"Okay umm bye see you then. I will let you know if I we find something."

"Okay great thanks Katsumi." He said as he gave me a thankfull smile and walked out.

I closed the door behind him still shocked of the words that excaped his mouth.

Now needing to deal with another problem.