Chapter 6 :

Later the evening I grapped my phone texting Mizuki.
I typed it pretty soon as I could because I know she takes a while to answer her messages and this is a urgend matter.

Hey Mizuki. Sorry for bothering you this early. Is there a possibility that I can come over to talk to you about something ?
Alex needs our help.

After I was done texting her the message I placed my phone down beside me on the bed as I just fall onto my back staring at the ceiling.

This is crazy.
Serouisly...like I am speechless am not even sure what are we gonna do about this.

It makes me think of that time when the dimension between the human world and the anime dimension broke.

The character of the anime world decribe it as like a mirror that broke.

That's just crazy.

I remember as the my hero acedamia class 1A toke as to safety.

Most of them also joined the fight with the fairytail characters and attack on titan characters against the titans and how the red hair-

Wait !
Red haired girl ?!

So wait , what ?

Was there really a red haired girl there ?

Not Erza but...another one who defeated the titan.

(Flashback : red haired with blood red eyes with exstreme amount of power.)

She had red eyes not blue.

She was proberly a character of one of the animes.

(Bing of a message.)

Hi sure no problem.

                       Great I am on my way . Thank you so much.

I grapped my phone as I get of my bed. Put on my shoes and grapped my jacket making my way to the door.

"Where are you going ?" My mother asked as that drwed my father attention.

"I need to go see Mizuki. We need to talk about something. "

"Do you want me to drive you there ?" My father ask but reject it kindly as I shook my head with a smile.

"Okay sweetie , be careful."

"I will thank you. Love you."

I walked out thedoor just before closing it hearing howmy parents shouts itback causing me to smile.

A while later :

I stood infront a large white door runging the door bell.

I waited patiently until her mother opened the door.