Chapter 8 :

Later the evening :

(Phone ringing.)

(Picking up the phone answering it )

"Hello ."

"Hey Katsumi are you busy at the moment ?"

"No what's the problem Steve ?"

"Alex is in jail and needs someone to bail him out."

"What the hell did he do ?! "

"Long story I will exsplain to you on the way there."

"Okay do you have enough money ?"

"Yeah I have don't stress Katsumi I will handle the money."

"You sure ?"

"Yeah I got it. Anyway I will meet you at your house in 5."

"Okay thanks see you now."

5 minutes later :

"Okay bye , see  you guys later. I love you !"

I yelled as I stormed out of the front door running towards the old-ish sliver car.

I opened the door and sit down backeling my seat belt.

"Sup Steve."

"Hey you ready ?"

"Yeah I am sooooo...are you gonna tell me what is going on ?"

"Katsumi to be honest I am just as confused acuttally." He said with a laugh.

"Omw how stupid or more like what the hell did that stupid do !"

"It's not what he did but well...more like how it happen is confusing. Because apparntky a group of 'good assins' made contact with him asking him to join them. Apparntly they saw the fight at school that time on the internet. So the person meet him again asking him again and somehow the police man got up with who the guy was and they chased them."

"Wow." I said shocked as I blinded my eyes a few times turning straight in my seat staring infront of me shocked.

"That nothing. Alex toke like easy 20 + police men on and beat them all. Almost."

"Ok wtf !"

"Right where those that guy gets it. I want it too !" Steve yelled as a joke causing me to laugh.

A while later:

(Walking out of the jail)

"Hey , thanks for bailing me out guys. I will pay you back as soon as I can."

"Nah no need buddy." Steve said as he placed his hand on Alex shoulder tapping him.

"Really ?"

"Yeah , thats what are friends for." I replied with a smile. He gave me a nod with a smile.

(Moment of silence )

"So how does it feel to be a jail bird , Alex ?" I joke around.

(Turning around )

"You know...I had allot of time to think and I decided something."He said as he placed his hands on his hips with his chin lifted and smiling .

"And what is that ?" Steve asked.

"I think I am gonna quit school...yeah I am. Perhaps I am gonna get a tattoo !"

"Alex don't be stupid!" I yelled in a laughing matter but stopped after I realized he was serouis.

"Dude don't do that. Just stop a moment and think and progress what you are saying."Steve said trying to calm me down.

"Nope !" I yelled as I stormed off.

"Alex , came on !"

"Alex !"

"Alex !"