Chapter 9 :

"Alex !"

(The brown haired man turning around.)

"Where are you going ?"

"I dropped of my approval letter to leave school."

"So you are really gonna do this Alex ?"

"Katsumi , what do you mean ?"

"What is your reason for dropping out ? It's your future you know you need good grades."

(The brown haired man turning around facing the door )

"Honestly , I don't care anymore what happens to me on this earth. Ever since I was left behind and I stayed. I met great people and learned so much but just nothing is the same anymore. "

"Is that really a bad thing ? Change is good."

"True but...the change is not important. It's more about the promise I made. "

"What promise Alex ? "

(Moment of silence )

"I don't know what promise you made or with who you made it with Alex but just stop and think for a moment what you are doing. If you are doing this in a panic just because of that another guy don't ! I understand the uncertainty and worry and mostly stress but your not alone ! We will figure something out okay -"

(Young brown haired man turning his head )

"YOUR NOT ALONE IN THIS OKAY !"

I yelled.
I don't know where it suddenly came from and I don't even know why it just felt like I should stop him.

"I will see you later Katsumi. Thank you for caring and having my back."